Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2007, 07:16 PM

11 posts, read 31,383 times

Advertisements

I am a licensed CPA in Washington state looking to relocate to the Triangle area. I am currently the Corporate Controller for a clothing design company near Seattle.

Does anyone here know of a good resource to find the higher-end accounting positions in the Raleigh area?

I will be visiting the area September 22nd -25th and would love to have a few interviews lined up while I'm in town.

Thanks for your help!!!

Last edited by TwoLeeighs; 09-05-2007 at 08:02 PM.. Reason: Somehow duplicate posting occurred, but cut off original message
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2007, 08:03 AM

282 posts, read 835,359 times
You're probably looking at a recruiter of some sort. If you're a high-end employee (which from your description seems to fit), you'd be a "good asset" for them to want to place. If you find the right recruiter (someone "hungry", or looking for something you do), they'll put you in front of the right folks.

I'm more of a tech bend, so I'm not fully versed in which companies specialize in accounting. Robert Half and ManPower seem to show a fair amount of those jobs, but don't have any direct experience.

Old 09-07-2007, 06:48 AM

3 posts, read 6,100 times
Default Job Opportuties at my company

Hi,

My company is the industry leader in the world. Our headquarters is located in the center of RTP. Right now, we are searching for a Finance Director for our Global Infrastructure Services group. CPA is required.

If you are interested, please PM me for details.

Regards,

Old 09-07-2007, 06:54 AM

374 posts, read 1,598,606 times
also check Craigslist for accounting positions. You might be surprised at the higer-level listings that they put on there. I'm an accountant (Controller) as well and thats where I found my job. Good Luck!!!

Old 09-07-2007, 07:10 AM

91 posts, read 309,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoLeeighs View Post
I am a licensed CPA in Washington state looking to relocate to the Triangle area. I am currently the Corporate Controller for a clothing design company near Seattle.

Does anyone here know of a good resource to find the higher-end accounting positions in the Raleigh area?

I will be visiting the area September 22nd -25th and would love to have a few interviews lined up while I'm in town.

Thanks for your help!!!
I know a great lady in the business, she has placed many clients of mine that are moving here, just contact me and I will be happy to give you her info.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary