Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2012, 01:27 PM

79 posts, read 164,845 times

Advertisements

Can somebody tell me what are the HOA and other fees (golf course membership, for example) for Brier Creek Country Club community? Which one is required, and which one is optional?

Thank you in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2012, 02:37 PM

62 posts, read 204,151 times
If you buy a house/townhouse there, you are required to have the social membership, which gives you access to the clubhouse, pool, and dining areas. You also get ~6 tee times per year. There used to be an initiation fee not sure if they still have it.

There is then a fitness membership, which gave you access to the tennis courts, gym, and maybe more golf. Then, there is the golf membership, which itself had several levels. The fitness and golf memberships were optional.

Wei Yan

Old 02-15-2012, 07:46 PM

79 posts, read 164,845 times
Thank you for the info. Can you give me more details on how much these fees are, and whether all of them are required? There seems to be a lot, but I guess you kinda have to expect that in a golf community.

Old 02-15-2012, 08:10 PM

1,074 posts, read 3,246,121 times
Probably will get the most accurate information by contacting the club directly. Also, the HOA fees change depend on which section you buy in. Your realtor or the HOA manager can help you.

Old 02-15-2012, 08:13 PM

62 posts, read 204,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBBB View Post
Thank you for the info. Can you give me more details on how much these fees are, and whether all of them are required? There seems to be a lot, but I guess you kinda have to expect that in a golf community.
I don't live in Brier Creek anymore but when I lived there, the mandatory dues for a SFH was ~$60/mo for the social membership and another $60/mo for the HOA. The townhouses were a little more for HOA, don't remember how much.

Old 08-24-2012, 08:51 AM

1,177 posts, read 2,340,723 times
Does anyone know the exact Brier Creek Condo fees for the condos at Rosegate Ct right at the entrance off Lumley?
I heard there were two condo fees..monthly and quarterly...but I could be mistaken

There are some listed on MLS that I may be interested in. If anyone has other opinions to share about this condo complex, please let me know!

Old 08-24-2012, 09:00 AM

99 posts, read 181,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanieme View Post
Does anyone know the exact Brier Creek Condo fees for the condos at Rosegate Ct right at the entrance off Lumley?
I heard there were two condo fees..monthly and quarterly...but I could be mistaken

There are some listed on MLS that I may be interested in. If anyone has other opinions to share about this condo complex, please let me know!
Most of the information you'll need are found in neighborhood covenants. It's a must read before considering an offer on any property. Fee's and assessments are best confirmed by the property management company and or HOA meetings. It's all part of disclosure. I have worked with people who live in various sections of Brier Creek and that is how they got their information.

Old 08-24-2012, 09:09 AM

57 posts, read 101,805 times
they are $750 a quarter, not monthly. there is also an annual due of $799 for every homeowner in BC, due in Jan.

Last edited by vh5150; 08-24-2012 at 09:10 AM.. Reason: added 1 word

Old 08-24-2012, 03:36 PM

19,432 posts, read 27,819,296 times
I'm going to update this a bit. IN FACT, joining the country club at any level is NOT mandatory in all sections of BCCC. And there are several different membership levels if you do want to join.

HOA fees are required in all the different communities, but are very variable. Certain communities include all exterior maintenance, others are legally condos, and others include no exterior maintenance except of the common areas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary