Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2012, 11:23 PM

8 posts, read 10,996 times

Advertisements

I'm looking for a really good pediatric ENT in this area. I'm also willing to travel 2 hours out. Is anyone familiar with DR. Zdanski? I can't seem to pull any information on him. If you have any information on zdanski or another ENT, it would be greatly appreciated. My little girl has been suffering for years and I really need to find someone.

Thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2012, 04:25 AM

699 posts, read 1,703,779 times
If it was one of our kids, I would check out:

Pediatric Otolaryngology — UNC Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery - UNC School of Medicine

Our family switched to UNC's family medicine and could not be more impressed and pleased with the care we've received. Have taken my Mom several times to UNC dermatology where she received excellent care.

Keeping a good thought.

Old 02-24-2012, 05:45 AM

8 posts, read 10,996 times
thank you, Dr. Zdanski is actually at this office. Are you familiar with any of the doctors here?

Old 02-24-2012, 06:16 AM

1,501 posts, read 1,723,407 times
We had an appointment with Dr Zdanski. It was kind of an odd situation in which my daughter had an issue that had kind of gone away by the time we finally got to see him, but it was something that had happened before so we wanted to get his take on it. His "bedside" manner was very good and he was very patient with going through our options should the issue flare up again. Since we didn't have any actual treatment or surgery it is hard for me to judge his competence.

We had been there previously a few years earlier for the same issue and saw Dr. Rose. For the general forum, let's just say we asked to see someone else this last time and save any further details for a PM if you would like. He didn't do anything wrong, but he wasn't for us.

Old 02-24-2012, 06:40 AM

932 posts, read 3,093,546 times
I'm not familiar with Dr. Zdanski, but highly recommend Dr. H. Craig Price with Capitol ENT. He's wonderful--our family ENT. He did surgery my son's surgery when he was 2 years old. We love him. He has a great bedside manner and is a great doctor.

Old 02-24-2012, 09:15 PM

600 posts, read 1,219,014 times
Dr. Laura Brown at Raleigh ENT is who evaluated and "tubed" my son. I thought she was fantastic. I never doubted her competence (and I'm not an easy sell) and she was really, really great with my young son. The whole process from appointment, to check in, to surgery, to billing was flawless as far as I am concerned.
Raleigh ENT

Good luck whoever you go with!

Old 02-26-2012, 11:05 AM

2,270 posts, read 9,134,575 times
We've seen Dr. Zdanski (Dr. Z) for my daughter. He's very well-regarded and very good. UNC is a teaching hospital, so you will generally see a resident followed by him. However, they are also going to be up on the latest research, which it sounds like is what you need.

Old 02-27-2012, 07:24 AM

2,834 posts, read 12,017,344 times
We have had some great experienced with Dr. Stephen Boyce, with Raleigh ENT. He started seeing my daughter when she was 8 months old, and did two minor surgeries on her before she was 4, she LOVED him, and was so so good with her, and me!

Our Physicians | Raleigh ENT

Leigh
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary