U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 03:14 PM

73 posts, read 97,218 times

Advertisements

Thank you everyone for the feedback! I actually have brought them to Cornerstone, but its really far from me. I will look into some of the others. Thanks again!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2012, 03:34 PM

383 posts, read 769,473 times
I've been very pleased with Dr. Adams at Triangle Pediatrics. I have the most experience with him, but have had mostly good experiences with all the docs I've seen there, though I haven't seen them all. When my dd went to the ER for something recently, they called early the next morning to check on her and see if she needed an appt.

I've also heard great things about Rex Pediatrics in Cary, and I think they just opened a new office in Holly Springs, at the new Rex facility on 55 at Avent Ferry. One friend who uses them landed there after some bad experiences at other practices. She raves about the Rex docs and has been with them for years now.

Old 04-23-2012, 04:16 PM

444 posts, read 547,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFspiderman View Post
We also use Drs. Wilson and Rutledge at Cornerstone...very happy with both.
Same here. We usually see Dr. Rutledge but Dr. Wilson and the others are all excellent doctors.

Old 04-23-2012, 04:37 PM

423 posts, read 949,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FVmommy View Post

I've also heard great things about Rex Pediatrics in Cary, and I think they just opened a new office in Holly Springs, at the new Rex facility on 55 at Avent Ferry. One friend who uses them landed there after some bad experiences at other practices. She raves about the Rex docs and has been with them for years now.
We unfortunately had the opposite experience and I wouldnt recommend them. No bad experiences with the pediatricians but the office staff was severely understaffed when we left and billing was an absolute nightmare.

Old 04-24-2012, 07:56 PM

2,244 posts, read 4,133,586 times
I would just like to find a pediatrician who actually knows the patient without having to read information from a laptop upon entering the examination room. Growing up I had the same pediatrician who actually knew my history and knew when I really was sick because he knew me. Surely there are some good ones out there.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:00 PM

445 posts, read 616,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by underPSI View Post
I would just like to find a pediatrician who actually knows the patient without having to read information from a laptop upon entering the examination room. Growing up I had the same pediatrician who actually knew my history and knew when I really was sick because he knew me. Surely there are some good ones out there.
I have some friends who are pediatricians. Unfortunately that's a product of the insurance companies and low reimbursements. It drives up patient volumes for the peds and the big downside is lack of personal attention.

We go to a 2 doc practice in Raleigh and it's our preference to have that smaller practice feel. It does make it more personal.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:34 PM

2,244 posts, read 4,133,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kids_Dentist View Post

We go to a 2 doc practice in Raleigh and it's our preference to have that smaller practice feel. It does make it more personal.
This is the main reason I'm on my 2nd pediatrician and now this group has added yet another doctor which is increasing the number of patients. If you don't mind d/m me your recommendation.

Old 04-25-2012, 03:00 PM

188 posts, read 266,012 times
We use Jeffers, Mann, and Artman in Raleigh. We have also used the Clayton office in the past. Both locations have been great for us. We have seen several Dr.'s at both locations and all have been great to deal with.

Old 07-19-2012, 11:31 AM

1,210 posts, read 1,525,603 times
As I noted above, we've had good experiences with the doctors at Cornerstone, and while I've seen some complaints about their office staff, we'd never experienced any issues. Until today.

Our four-month old had a well baby appointment scheduled for today at 10:15. The appointment was made at his two-month visit and Cornerstone called to confirm the appointment yesterday morning.

My wife shows up there this morning with our two kids in tow, and they tell her that his appointment is at 2:30. They say they don't know what happened and they can't squeeze him in, so now it's another trip back out there this afternoon. What a load of crock.

Last edited by SFspiderman; 07-19-2012 at 11:50 AM..

Old 07-19-2012, 11:44 AM

4,551 posts, read 4,956,447 times
Man I would be heated if that happened to me at my doctor. Like I have the time to go back and forth to work with kids in tow because of their screw up!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary