Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2012, 11:30 AM

326 posts, read 681,720 times

Advertisements

We were down visiting over the weekend for yet another weekend trip and I found myself semi-partial to the Flowers Plantation area again. I seem to have a love/hate relationship each visit with this area. One minute I think it's too crowded, too close...the next I feel like my kids would be better off in an area like that. There's no shortage of nay-sayers to this area as well as, "it's fantastic!" But those typically seem to be random posts on various webpages. I was hoping to see if someone could give me some honest feedback as a resident in the Village area. So, Pineville East/West, Peachtree...that sorta thing.

Thanks again!

Last edited by Rapp5; 07-30-2012 at 11:31 AM.. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2012, 01:08 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,206,191 times
We did not live in Flowers, but knew quite a few people who do. They all seemed to like it. Food Lion and a few other stores are at Flowers on NC 42. Many of the people there are northern transplants and a few from Florida. They really loved being able to sit outside and watch the deer and other wildlife stroll about.

Old 07-30-2012, 02:18 PM

326 posts, read 681,720 times
That's great! We're in MD and live on 16 acres, so wildlife is a regular for us. My question was- how friendly is the area? I've been a few times now and for all the talk of things to do- I've yet to see many people OUT. Which always amazes me. I see people at the pool but never out near their homes. I was hoping to this time around because I was going to try my hand at talking to someone about their experience there. But, didn't get that chance. Those that you know, do they feel like they have any privacy there? Or do they have any type of complaints or "good to know" info before moving in? It LOOKS great for the most part so I was just hoping to track down an "insider"

Old 07-31-2012, 08:55 AM

207 posts, read 433,266 times
I live in Pineville East. Feel free pm me and I will be glad to help you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary