Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2012, 08:17 PM
CYB CYB started this thread

108 posts, read 270,264 times

Advertisements

So, it's about the halfway point in the NFL season and the guys(and gal) in our pool are looking to get together and settle up for the first half, watch the games and drink a few.

We're scattered all over the triangle and are trying to settle on where to go. I've been to Buffalo Wild Wings and Carolina ale house so many times I could get by without ever seeing these places again!

Someone suggested the yard house, but I've never been there and can't tell from their website if they even have tv's and show games. Good place to drink beer AND catch some football games?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2012, 05:13 AM

523 posts, read 1,323,344 times
Yes and yes. I used to go to the Yard House regularly in Southern California when I lived there a handful of years ago. All of the locations I visited had lots of TVs, especially in the bar area, and were almost always showing games.

Old 10-30-2012, 06:31 AM

4,598 posts, read 10,132,855 times
Don't know if this would be central for everyone in your group but Lynnwood Grille is another good option.

Old 10-31-2012, 11:59 AM

20 posts, read 25,917 times
Went to the yard house and it wasn't bad but very crowded. I don't recall a ton of TV's to watch game's at while I was sittting at the bar. I ended up just walking down next door to World of Beer and we got a good seat at the bar with plenty of TV's and ordered wings and pizza from their "take out" menu.

Old 10-31-2012, 12:05 PM

62 posts, read 203,819 times
You can try Fox and Hound over in North Hills. They have tons of TVs, beer, and really good chicken fingers.

Old 10-31-2012, 07:04 PM

84 posts, read 158,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLBncsu View Post
Went to the yard house and it wasn't bad but very crowded. I don't recall a ton of TV's to watch game's at while I was sittting at the bar. I ended up just walking down next door to World of Beer and we got a good seat at the bar with plenty of TV's and ordered wings and pizza from their "take out" menu.
Yard House just opened 2 weeks ago. Still lots of people checking out the new place.

Old 11-02-2012, 09:41 AM

1,907 posts, read 3,215,842 times
I have eaten there while on Vacation out west! I approve! Glad we have one here now. Bring on the beer!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary