Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2012, 06:21 AM

842 posts, read 2,587,046 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballnutty View Post
All true, the only way to get out of market NBA games are with league pass. You can get the mobile or broadband version if you are looking for something cheaper. League pass includes all those versions.

esqyankee- not to hijack the thread, but there are a couple leagues in Cary coming up. I'm a basketball junkie, so I know of most of them .

The Cary Y has a decent league. The town of Cary as the best league in the triangle. Chapel Hill/Orange Co has decent leagues, and Raleigh has good leagues, although they are smaller.

Hit me up if you need more info.
I hear ya, but right now I crave my pro-sport teams from the NY area and unfortunately will not be able to see them down here in the Triangle unless I take on some expensive package that I really do not need. I guess that is one of the crosses we have to bear when we relocate from another State .... bummer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2013, 12:14 PM

48 posts, read 152,752 times
Bumping in old thread. I'm originally from Jersey City, NJ, living in Greenville, SC. As a Knicks fan, I've been forced to listen to the games on my phone with the Game Time app. Every once in a while, there is a game on TNT, which is great. Unfortunately, I am stuck with Charter Cable, which does not offer NBA League pass. I was thinking about getting Directv for the MSG network. But it seems that I would be forced to still get NLP or else the game will be blacked out. I miss living in the NY tri-state area, lol.

Old 02-05-2013, 07:42 AM

101 posts, read 246,503 times
Was just back in NY last week, worked the game against ATL. The press boxes are all new, the Garden looks amazing now that the upper level renovation is complete. There is no reason why these Knicks can't play in the Eastern Conference Finals (presumably vs. MIA), NONE.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary