U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2013, 05:46 AM

365 posts, read 922,178 times

Advertisements

I'm looking for a great dentist. Someone who is very current with latest dentistry methods, experienced, keeps a meticulously clean office, competant staff, and really knows his stuff. Im not that impressed with the dentist here i had seen seeing and want to switch. I think i have an old root canal going bad.
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2013, 06:09 AM

3,800 posts, read 9,725,443 times
If you do a search for dentists on here, you'll find that many many people highly recommend Amit Patel. He is truly the BEST dentist I've ever had. Thorough, gentle, professional and does not recommend unnecessary stuff. His staff has been with him since he started and they think the world of him. At one point, he wasn't taking new patients - he got very busy very quickly due his stellar reputation.

West Cary Dental

Old 04-11-2013, 07:11 AM

4,206 posts, read 10,093,909 times
Yep, definitely Dr. Patel!

Old 04-11-2013, 07:21 AM

8,272 posts, read 22,414,113 times
Ashley Mann.

Old 04-11-2013, 07:25 AM

152 posts, read 324,217 times
I highly recommend Dr. Apurva Maj at Cary Family Dental. He is the best dentist I have ever come across. I had quite a bit of work done to repair damage from bruxism (grinding your teeth). The end results were quite remarkable. He is an expert in his field and very personable too!

Old 04-11-2013, 07:47 AM

16,783 posts, read 25,838,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljd1010 View Post
If you do a search for dentists on here, you'll find that many many people highly recommend Amit Patel. He is truly the BEST dentist I've ever had. Thorough, gentle, professional and does not recommend unnecessary stuff. His staff has been with him since he started and they think the world of him. At one point, he wasn't taking new patients - he got very busy very quickly due his stellar reputation.

West Cary Dental
Agree, and he just started taking new patients again.

Old 04-11-2013, 08:25 AM

546 posts, read 1,496,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban Dime View Post
I highly recommend Dr. Apurva Maj at Cary Family Dental. He is the best dentist I have ever come across. I had quite a bit of work done to repair damage from bruxism (grinding your teeth). The end results were quite remarkable. He is an expert in his field and very personable too!
This is who I see and he has been wonderful. He's been very accommodating, and very personable.

Old 04-11-2013, 09:49 AM

38,070 posts, read 14,878,695 times
We go to Smiles of Cary. Dr. Charles Ferzli does a great job. Staff is on top of things. Equipment is state of the art. I think they just expanded and moved part of their practice to another office building. Highly recommend.

Old 04-11-2013, 06:20 PM

120 posts, read 216,369 times
I'm a big fan of Todd Garcia - he's right behind WakeMed Cary, has extended hours on certain days, and has made me almost like going to the dentist! (This from a total dentist-phobe). Very professional staff, all very kind, very clean office.

My litmus test for a dentist is whether or not they demand I replace my old fillings. The correct answer is "Not until they start to cause a problem or look iffy," not, "They're silver amalgam, they need to go." Dr. Garcia seems to have lots of new technology at his disposal, but also the judgment to use them appropriately.

Old 04-11-2013, 07:32 PM

328 posts, read 671,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamishra View Post
Ashley Mann.

Seconded. I usually see Dr. Dolfi (his partner) and they are both excellent. The office is very neat, the people are friendly, and I drive 45 minutes to go to them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary