U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2013, 05:57 PM

2,275 posts, read 5,538,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoopDeLoop View Post
On the recommendations here & from a couple of friends, we hit Buku for brunch on Sunday. It was amazing. I didn't think to get reservations in advance (Doh!) but we were able to be seated on the patio. It was a bit chilly but hot belgian waffles & hot green tea made it worth our while. Fabulous food & service. We will be back.
Thanks for the feedback! I really look forward to trying it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2013, 09:24 PM

475 posts, read 1,147,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankpc View Post
Paparazzi in Lafayette Village offers unlimited Mimosas for $19.95 - but they include the entire Brunch in that price :-) . We've been a number of times, it's usually a pretty good mix of foods to sample.

http://www.paparazziraleigh.com/wp-c...-Menu-2013.pdf

Frank

Agreed, Paparazzi is very good. However make sure your reservation is closer to 12pm to get the tasty Mimosas.

Old 10-21-2013, 11:50 AM

2,492 posts, read 2,210,479 times
Buku is very impressive for brunch. Snagged a $20 groupon few weeks ago. After trying I wish I had bought more of them. Keeping lookout for future offers.

Old 10-21-2013, 12:18 PM

404 posts, read 500,707 times
Dealsaver.com has a $20 deal for $10 for brunch at Buku today!

Old 10-22-2013, 11:07 PM

13 posts, read 33,588 times
Consider myself quite the brunchspert but here are my of my favorites....

The Farmers Market Restaurant - Great southern food and a lot of it. They can get backed up with the Sunday crowd but I've never found the wait to be unreasonable. You get biscuits/jelly and cornbread when you're seated (awesome) and you pay at the register when you leave (love not having to do the whole check/debit card relay race with the waiter). Again, outstanding food and you get a lot of it. They're open to 3pm everyday.

http://www.realbiscuits.com/StateFar...1x17menu-1.jpg

The Oxford - Was here just last weekend and it didn't disappoint. The buffet has just about everything you could think of including an omelet station, waffle and pancake station, carving station, fried chicken, fresh fruit, danishes and sweets, and the typical breakfast spread. They also have a $5 bloody mary bar and $4 mimosas. The secret has started to get out though so if you have more than 2 people I would call ahead. Also, they only serve brunch on Sundays.

Menus

Brigs - Great brunch and they have a few locations throughout Raleigh. I've eaten here ever since I was little and I've always loved it. Definitely recommend it.

The Ultimate Brunch And A Whole Lot More | Brigs Restaurants

Old 10-23-2013, 10:25 AM

62 posts, read 105,658 times
Finally someone mentioned brigs. I love that place!

Old 05-01-2016, 11:17 AM

1,810 posts, read 1,496,475 times
Buku hands down has the best value brunch I've eaten in the triangle thus far ...I never realized brunch was offered. So much to choose from. Such variety. Such quality for the price. I don't think you'll find a better value in the triangle. Just left there...and it fills up fast. RSVP. Any walk-in after 11 am is gonna be a wait. but it'll be worth it.

Old 05-01-2016, 04:53 PM

1,220 posts, read 971,191 times
Irregardless Cafe in Raleigh.....waffles are amazing!

Old 05-01-2016, 05:02 PM

1,520 posts, read 2,292,358 times
Bukus brunch looks super similar to what the Oxford used to do. They nailed it. Can't remember if it's the same owner (I recall sona and Oxford was the same owner), but if it's the same yes, that was awesome, well worth it.

Old 05-02-2016, 09:38 AM

815 posts, read 409,257 times
several people mentioned Buku and yes, it's very good with lots of tasty options but my favorite is Brasa in Brier Creek. They are a Brazillian steak house with an impressive cold bar, the usual waffle/omlette station, and different sliced meats that come to your table. hungry just thinking about this
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary