U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2013, 07:07 PM

27 posts, read 113,118 times

Advertisements

Any opinions, one way or another, on Bella Casa Estates vs. Bella Casa Manors, assuming the price of the home is the same? (their ranges overlap). Anything to know in particular about living in either community?
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2013, 07:13 PM

1,155 posts, read 1,848,201 times
Honestly, there is no real way for you to get a clear picture until you visit in person. I was over that way the other day, and I would vote for the Manors. There are so many nice subdivisions that would likely suit your needs though! I live in Cary fwiw.

Old 10-23-2013, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB1972 View Post
Honestly, there is no real way for you to get a clear picture until you visit in person. I was over that way the other day, and I would vote for the Manors. There are so many nice subdivisions that would likely suit your needs though! I live in Cary fwiw.
Thanks MB. Yea, looking forward to a visiting soon. In the meantime, I must have used Google satellite maps and street view to tour Bella Casa online, at least 5 times over. Time for a real visit.

Old 10-23-2013, 07:21 PM

33,076 posts, read 26,889,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban Dad View Post
Thanks MB. Yea, looking forward to a visiting soon. In the meantime, I must have used Google satellite maps and street view to tour Bella Casa online, at least 5 times over. Time for a real visit.
I liked it better online than when I actually visited it. I've been in a few of the homes in the Estates section. I dunno. Not impressed with the location, but the houses were decent. Some better than others. This is always true of custom. All builders are different.

I think you are sold on a suburban ideal. Come here. Visit.

For all you know, you might fall in love with Holly Springs.

Old 10-23-2013, 07:48 PM

8 posts, read 15,025 times
"Manors" and "Estates" does not fit Apex in my opinion nor does the price tag. I like the names "Farms","Villages" and "Parks" which better reflects the town.

Old 10-24-2013, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBXSurfer View Post
"Manors" and "Estates" does not fit Apex in my opinion nor does the price tag. I like the names "Farms","Villages" and "Parks" which better reflects the town.
I see. Makes sense. I expect the vast majority of newcomers who are attracted to Apex for the very reason you're describing - the off-the-beaten path quaint small town feel that Apex is. I don't care for the names "Manors" or "Estates" myself; we're interested in those particular communities for the lot space and home amenities that they offer for a growing family, coupled with the schools they are assigned to. The community name is the issue of the developer. I would've been just as pleased with a community named "farm", "ranch", "village", etc.

Old 10-24-2013, 12:55 PM

11,090 posts, read 18,630,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban Dad View Post
I don't care for the names "Manors" or "Estates" myself; we're interested in those particular communities for the lot space and home amenities that they offer for a growing family, coupled with the schools they are assigned to.
I'm curious, what are the average lot sizes? The forum frequently gets asked about where to find lots larger that a quarter acre, or larger than 1/3 acre, etc.

Old 10-24-2013, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenage1 View Post
I'm curious, what are the average lot sizes? The forum frequently gets asked about where to find lots larger that a quarter acre, or larger than 1/3 acre, etc.
Bella Casa Manors (custom build community in Apex) has the largest lot sizes I've seen so far for a subdivision in Apex. There may be others in Apex, but I don't know where those are. Manors lot sizes are 1/3 and up.

Last edited by Suburban Dad; 10-24-2013 at 02:03 PM..

Old 10-25-2013, 09:48 PM

168 posts, read 283,938 times
Our friends built a home in the manors. Their lot is over half an acre. It is a beautiful home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary