U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2007, 01:16 PM

26 posts, read 111,073 times

Advertisements

Hi! I'm an ABA therapist who has just moved here from NY. I have one client I'm working with at present (through a relative of a client in ny) but am looking for one more. Does anyone one know of any agencies that would look for ABA therapists here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2007, 01:25 PM

351 posts, read 1,080,805 times
This is the first thing that pops into mind:

Division TEACCH - Treatment and Education of Autistic and related Communication handicapped CHildren - UNC-CH

If they don't have openings, maybe they could point you in the right direction? The child psychology clinic at Durham would probably be able to point you to possible referral sources they use for ASD.

Old 11-28-2007, 07:16 PM

75 posts, read 270,193 times
Have you looked at Mariposa School?

Old 11-29-2007, 06:04 AM

45 posts, read 148,885 times
I've seen a number of postings on craigslist for ABA therapists. That is also my field and I keep checking for that "perfect" part time job.
Judy

Old 08-21-2008, 10:08 AM

1 posts, read 5,010 times
Default Looking for ABA therapist

My daughter, Casey, is a sweet, beautiful, 5 year old little girl with Autism. I have tried the public school route with her and know that without intense 1-on-1 therapy, she will not talk. I have been looking for an ABA therapist to work with her part-time. I would love any information anyone has or anyone that is qualified and looking for part-time employment of this manner. Please e-mail me or message me if this may be an option for you.

Sincerely, Michelle Davis

Old 03-03-2009, 08:44 PM

1 posts, read 4,704 times
Hi, I am a pediatrician at Duke and am interested in learning if there are ABA therapists in the Triangle. If there are, how much do they charge? Thank you very much.

Last edited by Ave Lachiewicz; 03-03-2009 at 08:45 PM.. Reason: bad grammar

Old 03-03-2009, 08:52 PM

1,489 posts, read 5,049,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave Lachiewicz View Post
Hi, I am a pediatrician at Duke and am interested in learning if there are ABA therapists in the Triangle. If there are, how much do they charge? Thank you very much.
Check out the Mariposa School in Cary

Old 06-08-2010, 10:39 AM

65 posts, read 211,788 times
Default ABA in the Triangle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave Lachiewicz View Post
Hello. I am an ABA therapist in NY relocating to the triangle. If you have clients interested in therapy, the going rate for a master's level Board Certified Behavior Analyst usually starts at $50 an hour.

Old 05-11-2011, 10:45 PM

1 posts, read 3,136 times
Hi, we are looking for an ABA therapist who accepts United Health insurance for our autistic son (5 yr old). We live in Chapel Hill. We are also looking for speech and occupational therapists in the United Health network. Any information would be appreciated. MJC
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary