Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2015, 08:45 PM

32 posts, read 38,947 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Come here, rent a house in Cary in 27519, then explore the area before buying.
Thanks, we're actually living in Raleigh (very close to crossroads shopping center in cary), and visiting my sister, who lives in Cary in 27519, very often so I guess we're somewhat familiar with the area. We really like the family-friendly, with lots of kids, neighborhood of Cary. But again we're open to other areas as well.

Last edited by Imma_T; 10-21-2015 at 08:56 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2015, 10:33 PM

34,937 posts, read 36,163,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imma_T View Post
Thanks, we're actually living in Raleigh (very close to crossroads shopping center in cary), and visiting my sister, who lives in Cary in 27519, very often so I guess we're somewhat familiar with the area. We really like the family-friendly, with lots of kids, neighborhood of Cary. But again we're open to other areas as well.
If you like Cary, buy in Cary.

You can afford it, the schools are good, and it's centrally located.

Old 10-22-2015, 06:56 AM

30 posts, read 45,580 times
We are looking in the same general area with a similar budget although my kids are older. We liked Bella Casa. It's a serious contender for us. I like what I hear about the schools. I will have a high school age kiddo and, so far, I like the idea of Apex Friendship. I believe they just won a band competition - not bad for a first year school. I have also heard they are building a new park area close by: https://www.apexnc.org/893/Pleasant-Park-Future

Sorry not more helpful but did want to pass along that we have been hearing good things about Bella Casa from friends in the area and that has kept it at the top of our list. Hope this helps! Good luck in your house hunt!!

Old 10-22-2015, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsnk9s View Post
We are looking in the same general area with a similar budget although my kids are older. We liked Bella Casa. It's a serious contender for us. I like what I hear about the schools. I will have a high school age kiddo and, so far, I like the idea of Apex Friendship. I believe they just won a band competition - not bad for a first year school. I have also heard they are building a new park area close by: https://www.apexnc.org/893/Pleasant-Park-Future

Sorry not more helpful but did want to pass along that we have been hearing good things about Bella Casa from friends in the area and that has kept it at the top of our list. Hope this helps! Good luck in your house hunt!!
Thanks, we visited Bella Casa and we liked the houses as well. It looks like we can get a bit more for the money compared to Cary. The Scott Ridge Elementary school is also new; good to know that you've heard good things about the schools. Having a new park nearby would also be a big plus.

Good luck to you too in house hunting!

Old 10-22-2015, 11:38 AM

3,050 posts, read 4,984,973 times
Probably a little older than what you are looking for but you can find houses in that price range in Wessex.

Old 10-22-2015, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaucyAussie View Post
Probably a little older than what you are looking for but you can find houses in that price range in Wessex.
Thanks, will check it out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary