U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2016, 09:30 PM

31,610 posts, read 55,335,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitsong View Post
Ron Hainsey is my new favorite player.... which is probably a career killer for him! Seems like when I get attached, they leave. There's no truth to the rumor that my picture is up in the locker room as a possible stalker.

Just curious, I haven't been to PNC since developing mobility issues. We've typically had seats in the upper 300s, but there's no way I could climb those stairs. Has anyone ever needed to get the handicap accessible seats? I have a handicap tag, so I'm assuming parking would be close. I either need the bottom rows of the 300s or the top rows of the 100s. I'm sure it would be easier to go to the box office and talk it over with them. It's a pain, ya know. I really want to support my guys.

The last time we went to a game, Bates & Anthony Battaglia were there signing autographs. They were on Amazing Race at the time. I squatted down between them for a picture. Picture was great, but I couldn't stand up after it! I think that was the moment I knew I was destined for hip surgery.
Battaglias were the bestest Amazing Race contestants ever!

Many seats in the tops of the 100s in the ends are readily available for just about every game.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2016, 09:46 PM
PDF PDF started this thread

11,386 posts, read 9,859,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJaquish View Post
My bad. It wasn't Sutter who was late to the arena. Trevor Carrick was called up to suit up for Ron Hainsey who has the flu.

"Suit on, bag and sticks in hand, Trevor Carrick walked into Verizon Center at 6:25 p.m. He joined his teammates on the ice for warm-ups shortly after and then would make his NHL debut. No time to think or digest; he had to throw on his gear and play."
I'm gonna have to come find you at the next home game for giving me inaccurate statements.

Old 03-16-2016, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDF View Post
I'm gonna have to come find you at the next home game for giving me inaccurate statements.
I'm the guy in the 24/Malone jersey. Bring it. LOL

Old 03-16-2016, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJaquish View Post
I'm the guy in the 24/Malone jersey. Bring it. LOL
For the record, this is how you score goals. Carolina could learn a thing or two.

Old 03-27-2016, 06:35 PM

Nice win tonight. No playoffs, but would be good to see us finish the season strong. 3 home games left.

Old 03-27-2016, 06:51 PM

I had a good time. Good win.

Old 03-28-2016, 09:58 AM

1,477 posts, read 1,879,943 times
We went to the Saturday game - the wife was wearing her new Jordan Staal jersey. Alas, it doesn't seem to have any good luck imbued in it yet thanks to that loss to the Islanders. When did Islanders fans become insufferable though? Have they forgotten the years they sucked, especially under "Mad' Mike Milbury?

Old 03-28-2016, 10:25 AM

2,934 posts, read 7,138,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by garnetpalmetto View Post
We went to the Saturday game - the wife was wearing her new Jordan Staal jersey. Alas, it doesn't seem to have any good luck imbued in it yet thanks to that loss to the Islanders. When did Islanders fans become insufferable though? Have they forgotten the years they sucked, especially under "Mad' Mike Milbury?
I'm an Isles fan and was at the game. Everyone I talk to at Canes games never seem to have a problem with Isles fans. Sure we're rooting for our team, like anyone would, but I have yet to witness an Islanders fan being disrespectful in any fashion and I've been to MANY Canes games over the last several years. How were Isles fans being unpleasant to you?

Old 03-28-2016, 08:21 PM

6,941 posts, read 7,957,086 times
I just wish they could put more winning streaks together with a few more wins, it's like every year it comes down to a bad losing streak that kills the season.

Old 03-31-2016, 05:28 PM

470 posts, read 365,976 times
That loosing streak was October through November...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary