Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2006, 07:07 PM

184 posts, read 802,152 times

Advertisements

Did anyone see the episode of "House Hunters" on Thursday night? It featured a couple shopping for a new home in Cary, NC. They showed them touring three beautiful homes. I thought the house they decided to buy was beautifule and I'm curious what subdivision it was in? Does anyone recognize it?

Thanks!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2006, 07:32 PM

421 posts, read 348,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ME43 View Post
Did anyone see the episode of "House Hunters" on Thursday night? It featured a couple shopping for a new home in Cary, NC. They showed them touring three beautiful homes. I thought the house they decided to buy was beautifule and I'm curious what subdivision it was in? Does anyone recognize it?

Thanks!!

Oh Darn! I missed that one, I hope I can catch the re-run. I saw 3 shows in NC, one in Wilmington one in Monkey Junction(close to Wilmington) and Apex.

Old 11-25-2006, 07:34 PM

19 posts, read 71,528 times
Default Highcroft

Quote:

Thanks!!
According to the Wake County Real Estate web page that house is in the Highcroft subdivision. If you look at the sales around their home they got a good deal.

Old 11-25-2006, 07:44 PM

184 posts, read 802,152 times
Thanks Dmwest...you do quick work. What is the wake county website you referred to?? Can you provide the link? Thank you!

Old 11-25-2006, 07:49 PM

19 posts, read 71,528 times
Quote:
Thanks Dmwest...you do quick work. What is the wake county website you referred to?? Can you provide the link? Thank you!
This is a must have for anyone wanting to buy or sell in Wake County. We
just sold our house in August of this year and found a similar sized home in our neighborhood had just sold for a lot more than some of the previous comps homes had, so we up'd our price to match and got it. As always , information is a powerful tool.

http://msweb01.co.wake.nc.us/realestate/search.asp (broken link)

BTW, there are orange and durham county sites too but they are not near as nice as the wake county one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary