U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 10:28 AM

403 posts, read 292,475 times

Advertisements

I just wanted to share info on my new neighborhood. It is Stone Creek Village in Cary. It has a fantastic location at the corner of High House and Davis. It feels so good to have an area that is kept up so nice, has a unique design and you can walk to everything. Shopping, dining, banking, ice cream & fudge shop all within the village. The people here are soooooooooo friendly. The new urban style development is the hot thing now and I can see why. I wake up every morning feeling like I am in a resort. It's nice to have all the landscaping and yard work taken care of for me, so I can enjoy everything around me.

I am so thankful that I live in America where this type of dream can come true for someone like me. If you are looking to take a Sunday drive to see something special, I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Moderator cut: removed
Moderator cut: removed
Attached Thumbnails
Cary Living At It's Best. I Am In Heaven!-fall-2007-house-pics-041.jpg   Cary Living At It's Best. I Am In Heaven!-fall-2007-house-pics-040.jpg  

Last edited by autumngal; 02-18-2008 at 04:29 AM.. Reason: to comply with the TOS
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2008, 11:13 AM

55 posts, read 164,680 times
It looks really nice. I'm glad you're enjoying your new house.

Old 02-17-2008, 11:40 AM

8,269 posts, read 23,267,358 times
Yes, it looks very nice. I really like the idea of mixed use developments!

Old 02-17-2008, 12:13 PM

2,835 posts, read 6,795,360 times
Glad you are liking the development, the homes look awesome. Am I seeing the pictures correctly that the fence go right over the driveways? Are these models? What are the price ranges on these type of homes?

Old 02-17-2008, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansdrive View Post
Glad you are liking the development, the homes look awesome. Am I seeing the pictures correctly that the fence go right over the driveways? Are these models? What are the price ranges on these type of homes?

Yes, those were the models. The fences will be removed from the driveway once the models are sold off. I was trying to load more pics, but it kept stalling out. Prices are $300,000 and up. The homes are all quite well appointed, large and lots of windows, so very bright.

We drove by these many times and they caught our eye. One day we finally stopped in and were blown away by the layouts and the beauty.

Old 02-17-2008, 02:35 PM

655 posts, read 781,197 times
Why does the fence go across the driveway blocking the garage enterance?

Old 02-17-2008, 02:59 PM

2,135 posts, read 7,158,228 times
Your neighborhood looks very nice. Who is the builder? I go to Stone Creek Village often. Riggsbee Farm is a subdivision of detached single family homes that is walking distance to Stone Creek. It also looks like they are adding a greenway near the shopping center too!

Old 02-17-2008, 03:01 PM

2,135 posts, read 7,158,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmate38 View Post
Because the builders like to keep the driveways in pristine condition before the homes sell. They don't want oil stains, etc on the concrete.

Old 02-17-2008, 03:38 PM

347 posts, read 877,212 times
Quote:

i suspect it is also the limited parking you get in a townhouse development. Beautifiul houses though,

Old 02-17-2008, 04:09 PM

Quote:

Those are the models. They dont want people parking in the model home spots. You have to walk behind the fence..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary