Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2016, 12:41 PM

528 posts, read 934,591 times

Advertisements

Hi - I would love some feedback on the club level seating at the PNC arena - how it compares to non club level, and especially how it is to sit on the side near the stage.

Bonus points to anyone who can speak to sitting in section 218 (for concerts vs hockey)! Thanks!
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2016, 02:30 PM

9,144 posts, read 14,753,437 times
It's awesome. My wife and I get club seats anytime we can for concerts. Way fewer rows, rows have fewer seats, so not as many people stepping on you. Seats are larger. Separate bathrooms with fewer people per fixture and separate concession areas with real alcohol instead of beer-ritas or whatever they serve in the rest of the place.

Old 11-10-2016, 07:08 PM

1,509 posts, read 2,426,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherifftruman View Post
It's awesome. My wife and I get club seats anytime we can for concerts. Way fewer rows, rows have fewer seats, so not as many people stepping on you. Seats are larger. Separate bathrooms with fewer people per fixture and separate concession areas with real alcohol instead of beer-ritas or whatever they serve in the rest of the place.
I've never had any trouble getting "real alcohol" at a Canes game...

Old 11-10-2016, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Thanks, and yes, real alcohol is a must! Not a fan of beer-ritas either.

Have you ever sat off to the side of the stage and if so, how is it?

Old 11-11-2016, 05:26 AM

9,144 posts, read 14,753,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by garnetpalmetto View Post
I've never had any trouble getting "real alcohol" at a Canes game...
So, they sell liquor mixed drinks in the regular concession areas? If so, I guess I missed it.

Old 11-11-2016, 07:18 AM

1,509 posts, read 2,426,598 times
Quote:
So, they sell liquor mixed drinks in the regular concession areas? If so, I guess I missed it.
Not in the regular concession areas, but in a few of the stands - I'm pretty sure they sell them at the pretzel stand by the escalators on the west end of the arena, for instance, and at the Aviator stand on the concourse near section 333.

Old 11-11-2016, 09:32 AM

2,819 posts, read 2,582,084 times
Love it. Great seating, less people and great view. Don't get the first row if you're scared of heights though...I was shocked the wall isn't as high as I would have expected. How more drunk people don't fall over it is beyond me.

Old 11-11-2016, 01:26 PM

679 posts, read 809,801 times
I've sat in 222 and 220 for concerts. Row A both times. I love it because I don't have to stand up unless I want to.

Old 11-12-2016, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabanana123 View Post
Love it. Great seating, less people and great view. Don't get the first row if you're scared of heights though...I was shocked the wall isn't as high as I would have expected. How more drunk people don't fall over it is beyond me.
Thanks, had not thought of that! Do you think a section that's mostly to the side of the stage would be u enjoyable? On one hand it's very close but not sure about a side view. And yes, I'm over analyzing (ha) but bringing guests and want it to be fun for them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary