Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 08:51 PM

1,032 posts, read 3,435,715 times

Advertisements

Its only listed for about $125,000 more than he paid for it.. just a few years ago..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2008, 09:13 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,230,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weluvwakeforest View Post
Its only listed for about $125,000 more than he paid for it.. just a few years ago..
Didn't anyone tell him that he wasn't allowed to get appreciation last year???

Vicki

Old 03-05-2008, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
Didn't anyone tell him that he wasn't allowed to get appreciation last year???

Vicki
LOL - what I meant was if.... he paid say 2.5 million and is selling it for "only" $125,000 more than he paid for it.. 2-3 years ago (or maybe 4 - can't remember). Certainly not his personal soothsayer, financial planner, advisor, secret - keeper, etc.. but seems it would have appreciated more.... IDK.. really its a case of W/E...

Old 03-05-2008, 09:22 PM

Quote:
LOL - what I meant was if.... he paid say 2.5 million and is selling it for "only" $125,000 more than he paid for it.. 2-3 years ago (or maybe 4 - can't remember). Certainly not his personal soothsayer, financial planner, advisor, secret - keeper, etc.. but seems it would have appreciated more.... IDK.. really its a case of W/E...
Ohhhh...now I see. I thought you were saying that you knew he got that appreciation. By the way...what he paid is probably listed on Wake County's website since that would be public information! Shhhhh...don't tell anyone. Uh oh...now Wake County's website is going to crash as all millions of people from CD Forum rush to see how much their neighbors REALLY PAID for their houses!!! I should go to bed now before I cause any further trouble!!!

Old 03-06-2008, 07:13 AM

145 posts, read 663,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSteel View Post
Are you talking about the house with the $12,000,000 asking price in North Ridge?
That one can be seen here -Moderator cut: url removed
It's crazy big and they were originally asking $24Million and cut their price in 1/2 which is too funny. They paid $500,000 for the land in 1997 then built the monster house.

Cindy

Last edited by autumngal; 03-06-2008 at 07:55 AM.. Reason: to comply with the TOS

Old 03-06-2008, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Ohhhh...now I see. I thought you were saying that you knew he got that appreciation. By the way...what he paid is probably listed on Wake County's website since that would be public information! Shhhhh...don't tell anyone. Uh oh...now Wake County's website is going to crash as all millions of people from CD Forum rush to see how much their neighbors REALLY PAID for their houses!!! I should go to bed now before I cause any further trouble!!!
I love that site !!! It's all public information - one could always go to the courthouse and search the deeds.. but who is going to do that?

I've "researched" people all over the US. Many, many counties now have this type of information online...

Old 03-06-2008, 09:32 AM

Quote:
I love that site !!! It's all public information - one could always go to the courthouse and search the deeds.. but who is going to do that?

I've "researched" people all over the US. Many, many counties now have this type of information online...
Ummm...you aren't a stalker, are you?!! Just kidding! You can also search the NC Voter Registration records, which are online. A few years ago, they actually published your birth date!!! Can you imagine? I was outraged when I saw mine! Its amazing what is now considered "public"!

Vicki

Old 03-06-2008, 12:39 PM

282 posts, read 835,041 times
Quote:
Ummm...you aren't a stalker, are you?!! Just kidding! You can also search the NC Voter Registration records, which are online. A few years ago, they actually published your birth date!!! Can you imagine? I was outraged when I saw mine! Its amazing what is now considered "public"!

Vicki
I'm still in shock from the "we publish every state employee's job description and salary" bit....Birthday, payrate...wow. Not much left after that.

Old 03-06-2008, 05:03 PM

Quote:

Vicki
Guess what I'm doing tonight...
NC voter registration records.. here I come..

Old 03-06-2008, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Guess what I'm doing tonight...
NC voter registration records.. here I come..
Go ahead...make a list and lets see who is registered as a Democrat and who is registered as a Republican and then maybe we'll understand their twisted points of view better!!! Oh what fun!

Oh yhea...don't forget to check the News and Disturber when they print the list of who didn't pay their property taxes!!!

Vicki
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary