Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2006, 12:07 AM

14 posts, read 37,082 times

Advertisements

I will be relocating to the Raleigh area within the next three months, and I am looking to obtain feedback on job opportunities, sources for Moderator cut: removed reputable recruiters.

Moderator cut: removed legal professional who has a solid docketing background.

Moderator cut: removed

Last edited by autumngal; 05-26-2008 at 06:16 AM..

Old 05-25-2008, 08:04 PM

38 posts, read 145,444 times
Smile Niche Employment Opportunites

My husband has a background similar to yours and found that a legal professional with a strong docketing background was not as in demand in the Raleigh metro as let's say, California or DC. However, he was able to find a position after networking and getting his name out there. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docket Professional View Post
I will be relocating to the Raleigh area within the next three months, and I am looking to obtain feedback on job opportunities, sources Moderator cut: removed for reputable recruiters.

Moderator cut: removed legal professional who has a solid docketing background.
Moderator cut: removed

Last edited by autumngal; 05-26-2008 at 06:18 AM.. Reason: MOD edit quote

Old 05-25-2008, 11:43 PM

245 posts, read 809,033 times
I'm an inactive attorney (licensed in another state, home w/kids for a couple of years, so not of much use in solid job leads!) My two cents:

1. Synergy Legal Pros have contacted me with work. They seem on top of things and very nice. That's all I can say, as I've never worked for them.

2. Contact NC Bar Association. I think volunteering at any sort of professional organization is a fantastic way to meet people and get your name out there.

3. Google NC Lawyer's Weekly. I think they offer free trial subscriptions. Get familiar with some of the names and firms, check out the classifieds, target resume to right people at right places (depending on what you're into.)

4. North Carolina Paralegal Association
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary