Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2006, 09:19 PM

11 posts, read 45,067 times

Advertisements

Is it just me or does this website seem impenetrable? If anyone you are Twin Lake single-family residents (not townhomes), can you tell me how you go about taking a pre-existing home and striking a deal. So far I've heard that you can get the amenities credited, so KB can save face.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2006, 09:57 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,230,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcampbell05 View Post
Is it just me or does this website seem impenetrable? If anyone you are Twin Lake single-family residents (not townhomes), can you tell me how you go about taking a pre-existing home and striking a deal. So far I've heard that you can get the amenities credited, so KB can save face.
First of all, do not go onsite and speak with one of their sales reps without your own agent. They won't negotiate as much unless you have your own Realtor that knows whats going on over there. I got my client $65,000 off one of the homes that are in inventory since someone backed out of their contract. The large discounts were in place to get those homes sold. I'm not sure what is left there but KB's end of year was suppossedly in Novemeber. I'd think they'd still be willing to give you a great deal on an inventory home but you should be willing to close end of December. An agent in my office just sold one and got $45,000 off the price. Good luck. Vicki
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary