Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2018, 08:17 PM

2,187 posts, read 8,004,259 times

Advertisements

We are moving the end of July and I have called and filled out email forms for the past 2-3 weeks without one response back. We started with Trosa then have moved on to others. I am wondering if Trosa is still in business as all I get when I call the number provided online is a weird cut off recording. Ive left three messages. I attempted to fill out their online request as well and no response from either. Are they out of business? We have called several others and its like a ghost town in the mover universe. What gives?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2018, 08:18 PM
DPK

4,594 posts, read 5,721,860 times
https://www.getbellhops.com/

Old 06-09-2018, 08:21 PM

1,256 posts, read 1,182,924 times
My friend just called and scheduled a meeting with TROSA the other week. She didn’t mention any issues.

Old 06-09-2018, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farebluenc View Post
My friend just called and scheduled a meeting with TROSA the other week. She didn’t mention any issues.
Good to know they are still in business. Sad to know they can't return calls or emails

Old 06-09-2018, 09:06 PM

715 posts, read 888,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAKD View Post
Good to know they are still in business. Sad to know they can't return calls or emails
And this is the attitude that will make this place an utter disaster going forward ..do you know what TROSA does?

Old 06-09-2018, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardinalRed View Post
And this is the attitude that will make this place an utter disaster going forward ..do you know what TROSA does?
Yes I do know what TROSA does. They rehabilitate. Why is my attitude of expecting a business to be run like a business going to make a place an utter disaster? I'm sorry you think having expectations is a bad thing. One unreturned phone call is excusable but when you have been leaving multiple messages for three weeks and ANY business can't respond , regardless of the type of business is it a sad thing. Doubly sad when you are rooting for a business and everyone in it to succeed and you are trying to give them business and put money into their program and they are dropping the ball. Sorry you thought "my attitude" was poor. Not apologizing for expecting a business to be run as a business.

Old 06-10-2018, 01:41 AM

1,320 posts, read 1,533,793 times
@CardinalRed...

What is the purpose of your comment???

What utter disaster are you talking about???

No disaster that I can see. Try to calm down.

Old 06-10-2018, 04:07 AM

43,266 posts, read 77,043,330 times
Movers have more work than they can handle right now.
Plus, there is a labor shortage.

It's maddening, just like trying to get responses from any busy contractors.

Did you try these folks?
https://marrinsmoving.com/

Last edited by MikeJaquish; 06-10-2018 at 04:27 AM..

Old 06-10-2018, 04:18 AM

4,266 posts, read 11,418,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardinalRed View Post
We have moved A LOT in the 44 years we've been married. TROSA moved us twice, last time 4-1/2 years ago. Our experience with TROSA was stellar both times. The crew was professional, courteous and hard working.

Their program is a rigorous one and it's not for those who are not serious about making a commitment for recovery. These men work 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. I applaud their desire to get clean and dedication. Please don't make blanket statements when you don't know the information first hand.

We will be moving again within the next few months (retirement this time and hopefully our last move) and you can be sure we will be calling TROSA.

Old 06-10-2018, 04:26 AM

43,266 posts, read 77,043,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljd1010 View Post
We have moved A LOT in the 44 years we've been married. TROSA moved us twice, last time 4-1/2 years ago. Our experience with TROSA was stellar both times. The crew was professional, courteous and hard working.

Their program is a rigorous one and it's not for those who are not serious about making a commitment for recovery. These men work 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. I applaud their desire to get clean and dedication. Please don't make blanket statements when you don't know the information first hand.

We will be moving again within the next few months (retirement this time and hopefully our last move) and you can be sure we will be calling TROSA.

I have had clients move with TROSA, and some of them multiple times.
Never heard a complaint.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary