Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 08:36 AM

3,155 posts, read 10,736,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by welovedurham View Post
Dunkin Donuts is coming to the corner of 54 and Hope Valley/751. Didn't someone say they saw the sign going up? I need to get down there to take photos.
wld, the sign is up. But it still looks like we have some time to go before opening day.

Speaking of donuts... I read in the HS today that Krispy Kreme is trying to boost it's bottom line (profits and stock are down). They are going to add a soft serve ice cream to the store in hopes it seems more like dessert. We had a KK store near us in Portland, but I hear the closest one to us here in So. Durham is in Raleigh. Personally I would like to see a donut flavored ice cream. Chucks of donuts mixed in the ice cream. Yum!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2008, 10:21 AM

673 posts, read 2,263,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXmom View Post
wld, the sign is up. But it still looks like we have some time to go before opening day.

Speaking of donuts... I read in the HS today that Krispy Kreme is trying to boost it's bottom line (profits and stock are down). They are going to add a soft serve ice cream to the store in hopes it seems more like dessert. We had a KK store near us in Portland, but I hear the closest one to us here in So. Durham is in Raleigh. Personally I would like to see a donut flavored ice cream. Chucks of donuts mixed in the ice cream. Yum!
I'm eager for Rita's to open in that shopping center... That sign is up, and they had a job fair on September 6...

Old 09-22-2008, 12:35 PM

1,162 posts, read 2,102,899 times
I'm a DD coffee addict in NY/NJ, good to know I'll be able to get my fix if ever I sell my house: (

Old 09-22-2008, 07:01 PM

473 posts, read 1,514,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyhillgal View Post
It isn't independently owned, but a Dunkin Doughnuts is being installed at the new Hope Valley Commons shopping center at the 54/751 intersection! To my knowledge, it will be the only doughnut shop in SW Durham until a competitor comes along.
Looks like it's getting done rather quickly. I'd give it maybe a week or two.

Old 12-31-2008, 04:52 PM

189 posts, read 752,352 times
The Dunkin' Doughnuts at Hwy. 54/751 is now open!

Old 12-31-2008, 05:40 PM

1,162 posts, read 2,102,899 times
Just when I'm about to start my diet..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary