U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 02:02 PM

94 posts, read 300,220 times

Advertisements

Can anyone recommend a good endocrinologist in the triangle area. Would prefer Cary, but will go anywhere within the triangle for a good one.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2008, 05:40 PM

263 posts, read 674,815 times
Default I really like...

Raleigh Endocrine Associates, Dr. Glen Stall, 876-7692. It may be a bit far for you, though. The office is behind Raleigh Community Hospital off Falls of the Neuse.

Old 03-31-2008, 05:45 PM

161 posts, read 498,578 times
I recommend Dr. Holt with Raleigh Endocrine Associates . She is affiliated with Duke; very patient and informative.

Old 04-01-2008, 01:36 PM

Thank you for the recos. Much appreciated.

Funny. I got 3 recos for 3 different doctors within Raleigh Endocrine Asso. But the online reviews for their office staff/nurses is horrible. Did any of you experience the same issues?

Old 04-01-2008, 02:03 PM

2,248 posts, read 5,871,740 times
I've also used Raleigh Endocrine Associates (I saw Dr. Berlin). I've seen some awful online reviews too, but I never had a problem there. However, I've only been there twice.

Old 04-01-2008, 03:36 PM

6 posts, read 47,273 times
I go to Julia Warren at Carolina Endocrine. It is located at Blue Ridge rd. I am very happy with her, the nurses and staff.

Old 04-02-2008, 07:45 AM

104 posts, read 255,046 times
Default Raleigh Endocrine Associates

I recommend you see Dr. Denis Becker. He's the founding partner and he's very popular. He's been practicing in the area for 30 yrs I think.

Old 04-02-2008, 12:14 PM

thank you everyone.

Old 06-12-2008, 03:58 PM

1 posts, read 8,232 times
Thumbs up *****Dr. Holt******

I recommend Dr. Holt with Raleigh Endocrine Associates.
AGREE

She is very patent, very concerned, and will work with you. Her nurse is excellent too. Dr. Holt and her nurse work close together so information to patient is correct and understandable.
She's good and actually listens.

Old 06-12-2008, 05:31 PM

1,032 posts, read 2,295,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoMongo View Post
I recommend you see Dr. Denis Becker. He's the founding partner and he's very popular. He's been practicing in the area for 30 yrs I think.
I saw Dr. Becker about 12 years ago and we didn't click - at all. I am not hard to please.. he was somewhat formal, and very much old school.
I don't want my doctor to be my buddy.. but I don't want him to be super superior either. This was before we were online - and I was unable to research much about my condition (unless I went to the library).

When I say old school - I mean the doctor speaks and the patient listens and does not question the doctors decision AT ALL. Questions are discouraged !!!

However, Raleigh Endocrine is the major if not the only Endocrine group in Raleigh. Also, I would think he must be very, very near retirement - for that reason alone I'd look at one of the younger doctors....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary