Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2019, 05:36 PM

2 posts, read 986 times

Advertisements

Looking for suggestions from everyone as to the best breweries in Raleigh/Durham area for an engagement party. Ideally it may have a room that can be rented out or if not a nice outdoor. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2019, 06:56 PM

9,265 posts, read 8,271,380 times
Bond Brothers has a separate room you can rent out, and a nice big outdoor space.

Old 10-10-2019, 09:36 PM

3,395 posts, read 7,771,836 times
Ponysaurus seems great if the weather is good. I've seen groups reserve the upper deck.

Cotton House can be reserved for events in Cary.

I'm not a big fan of the spots at Bond Brothers or Trophy (Wilmington St) that are private, although I generally love both breweries.

Old 10-11-2019, 10:32 AM

20 posts, read 25,993 times
Lynnwood Brewing Concern in Raleigh. Been to Christmas parties there and can rent out their private section in the brewery.

Old 10-11-2019, 12:10 PM

6,379 posts, read 5,494,209 times
Are you closer to Downtown Raleigh or Downtown Durham?

The overwhelming majority of options (quite a few I would recommend having already been named) are going to be clustered around those two areas.

In Raleigh my personal favorite that hasn't been mentioned yet would be the Raleigh Beer Garden. I could be wrong but I believe the do rent out the rooftop deck for events and there is a bar there as well. Pretty cool spot so long as your party wasn't going to be more than maybe 50 people or so and if weather permits.

In Durham the Full Frame theater in the middle American Tobacco is a really cool venue that I've seen rented out for bar mitsvahs, engagement parties, graduation parties, etc...pretty cool because the main party can be in the indoor space and there are also places to sit outside and built-in party games on the AT campus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary