Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2008, 07:48 AM

2,835 posts, read 7,339,535 times

Advertisements

Monday May 5, today, Cinco de Mayo even.
A sunny start to the day but look, see, visualize
even, today's weather forecast from:

Triangle Weather - Local Forecasts and Radar from WRAL.com

"Partly to mostly sunny, cooler and less humid. Highs in the mid 70s. Skies may range from mostly sunny north and west of the Triangle area to variably cloudy farther south and east, and there is a slight chance of a sprinkle or shower, mainly across the southern half of the state. Wind: NE at 5-10 m.p.h. Monday night: Mainly clear and cooler with lows near 50."

Ok I am putting my rocket scientist hat on, its the one with a lot of meters on it and a roster tipped weather vane. Skies will be mostly sunny north and west of the triangle but 'variably' cloudy farther south and east. This is as clear as sunshine on a cloudy day! This is clear as the moon during the daylight hours. This is clear as.....well you get the clarity.

Depending on where you are standing and facing, or facing and standing today you may see sun, sun & clouds, or clouds you make the call!

Either way have a GREAT day no matter what way you face or better yet WHO you face today in the triangle! May your May day be Cinco de May-o!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2008, 09:03 AM

22,974 posts, read 65,493,145 times
wow did you get a double latte this morning? lol

Interesting thread

Old 05-05-2008, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
wow did you get a double latte this morning? lol

Interesting thread
If you can believe I am a water drinker and 'looking over shoulder left - right' and a 360 degree exorcist type spin, its in the water!!! lol
Happy MoNdAay!

If ya can't be happy on Monday where will you be on Wednesday as you chuckle down the path to Friday????

Old 05-05-2008, 09:11 AM

22,974 posts, read 65,493,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansdrive View Post
If you can believe I am a water drinker and 'looking over shoulder left - right' and a 360 degree exorcist type spin, its in the water!!! lol
Happy MoNdAay!

If ya can't be happy on Monday where will you be on Wednesday as you chuckle down the path to Friday????

I usually hit a road block or a fork in the road by mid week lol
Have a good day and week.

Old 05-05-2008, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
I usually hit a road block or a fork in the road by mid week lol
Have a good day and week.

Well as Yogi says if you come to a fork in the road, pick it up! Now a road block is a total different impediment. People from the Piedmont area are the experts here so I will yield my signage to them!

Old 05-05-2008, 09:38 AM

5,743 posts, read 17,594,046 times
How does this thread not qualify as "chit-chat"?

Old 05-05-2008, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewUser View Post
How does this thread not qualify as "chit-chat"?
It is about Triangle weather for today for anyone coming, seeing, already here, or possibly thinking of coming here.

If I broke any general rules of chatting or chitting in the spirit of brightening someones day I apologize and will make sure my future post are non conversational in nature.

Old 05-05-2008, 02:37 PM

4,606 posts, read 7,687,108 times
Talking pretty clear to me

So grab umbrella, put umbrella away. repeat steps 1 & 2, has been that kind of day.

The clouds here are darkening once again. And good news, no snow clouds to be seen.

And now we have a real rain; nice downpour happening.

Old 05-05-2008, 03:09 PM

1,219 posts, read 3,292,600 times
I've never lived near an ocean before coming to NC and find that storms near or off the coast can bring clouds here for days at a time that appear to be on the brink of rain, especially during hurricane season.

Old 05-06-2008, 05:04 AM

May 6, sunny and 80 today here in the triangle!
For those here visiting and looking for that perfect
house and neighborhood you picked the perfect day!

Dawn the shades and drop the convertible top,,,,,you did
rent a convertible didn't you??? If not open those windows
and drive, drive, drive from area to area. Homes are as
abundant as sunshine here! Make your way up to Wake's
Forest in the north a.k.a Wake Forest! That perfect home
maybe awaiting you up here! Chow!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary