U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 03:18 PM

1,184 posts, read 2,108,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LRoyal10900 View Post
Well, for the smaller departments, sometimes they have to join up with several other departments who need the same training and do it all at once. It's definitely not a misuse of funds.
Wouldn't someone from Oxford or Benson go to a closer place than Fuquay though? Like I said this is a weekly happening. Just this afternoon there was ONE cruiser with a female officer from Apex - and NO other officers at all and she was sitting on the side of the road. So who is she training with? LOL

Old 05-23-2008, 04:59 PM

400 posts, read 792,675 times
I know that the highway patrol gathers like that on Hwy 50 in Garner for training. People think because they are "training" that they won't pull ya over. Wrooong. haha!

Old 07-05-2008, 09:45 PM

84 posts, read 111,398 times
Just training its not hard to fiqure that out

Old 07-21-2008, 06:06 PM

1 posts, read 906 times
Cool Training

Its RADAR training, most likely put on by Wake Tech which is right down the road. Its amazing how many people want to complain about the police - but then your screaming for help when something goes bump in the night.

Old 07-21-2008, 09:21 PM

1,184 posts, read 2,108,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashpd View Post
Its RADAR training, most likely put on by Wake Tech which is right down the road. Its amazing how many people want to complain about the police - but then your screaming for help when something goes bump in the night.
Geez didn't know I was complaining! I thought I was asking a curious question and trying to get an answer. Now if the police officers in my family knew the answer (only because they don't live here in this state) then I'd have asked them - so I think I'm one of the last ones to complain about the police. How about giving some of us people a break without jumping us for asking!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary