U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-05-2008, 11:26 AM

19,701 posts, read 31,496,365 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana537 View Post
With the help of our most excellent Realtor, we recently placed an offer on our ideal house in Chapel Hill (we are relocating soon). We lost to another buyer, were told they have gone to contract, and since have struggled to find someplace else that is remotely as perfect for us. Earlier this week, we did have an offer accepted on another property and are proceeding.

While looking around the real estate websites today (don't ask me why---habit?), I see that the original, "perfect" property is still listed on the listing agent's company website and on Realtor dot com.

Why is this property still on these sites? We lost this property two weeks ago. I am quite upset to see it there, as if it is still available. I am leaving for an out of town trip tomorrow. I question the sense of even asking my Realtor about this. It is haunting me though.

Any thoughts?

Thank you in advance~~

Lana

Lana,

If you haven't already, definitely question your agent.
Your agent will be glad to clarify the status, and learn if it is available.
Good luck!
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2008, 11:58 AM

4,609 posts, read 5,260,041 times
Default Moderator Note:

Here's the deal folks. I have noticed some have repeatedly hijacked threads and decided to debate eachother instead of discussing topics.
Most know we can't do that, as not only is against the TOS we all agreed to when we became a member. But it becomes a great big mess as in this thread.
So y'all cool ya selves down please.
And if you have said your peace move on out of this thread. You are not helping the OP or anyone else that may have a strong interest in this topic.
Enough with the bashing. And play nice please. http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x149/autumngal_photo/swing.gif (broken link)

Now please bring it back on topic, lose the "tudes", and discuss topics not eachother. Thanks.

Last edited by autumngal; 06-05-2008 at 01:21 PM.. Reason: added image
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary