Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2008, 11:37 AM

9,848 posts, read 30,273,258 times

Advertisements

Here's your chance to hear what the Wake County School Superintendent has to say about some of the school issues that often come up on the board.

The Q & A can be found here
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2008, 11:52 AM

3,155 posts, read 10,752,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North_Raleigh_Guy View Post
Here's your chance to hear what the Wake County School Superintendent has to say about some of the school issues that often come up on the board.

The Q & A can be found here
NRG, thanks for the post. The thing I hate about these 10 question formats is that it really only scratches the surface. I had several follow up questions that I would have asked in response to some of those answers and I don't even live in Wake Co. Also it seems the questions for elementary, middle, and high school are all different. Too bad there were not 10 ?s from elementary, 10 middle, 10 high.

But maybe this will open up some sort of forum for parents. I really think it's beneficial for districts to have open community meetings for parents and school board members. Alot of times at school board meetings you can't ask questions. Or if you do, the format doesn't always allow for an answer. Maybe they already have this in Wake Co and I'm not aware of it.

But I do have to commend WRAL for opening a dialogue. That's always good. And I loved seeing a question from student... that's probably more important than getting the parents questions answer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary