Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 05:21 AM

2,024 posts, read 5,913,640 times

Advertisements

Would be interested to see if any long-term board members have positive things to say about this business. Note the join dates and number of posts when reading feedback, folks.

(I have no info one way or another on this business.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2009, 03:14 PM

1 posts, read 3,602 times
Default Positive Comments about Cary Mathnasium

Cary Mathnasium offers academics, fun, and a challenge.

I have 3 kids who participate in the Summer Camps, Track Out Camps, and the Yearly Tutoring Programs. All three have gone from average students to above average students. It's truly because of the high expectations of the owner and the tutors that all continue to do well.

The Summer Camps and Track Out Camps are so well organized and
supervised from the time the kids arrive, go on field trips, until they depart for the day.

In the two years I've had my kids attending the programs, it was only one tutor who I questioned whether or not she shared the same high expectations as the owner and the other tutors. As soon as I expressed that concern, the owner immediately handled the situation.

If you're looking for a program that is committed to making sure your child(ren) excel(s), then you've finally found the "Right Program"!

-Raleigh Mom of Three

Old 04-10-2009, 06:03 AM

4,477 posts, read 11,617,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull City Rising View Post
Would be interested to see if any long-term board members have positive things to say about this business. Note the join dates and number of posts when reading feedback, folks.

(I have no info one way or another on this business.)
No kidding - four "one post wonders" on this thread!

Old 04-12-2009, 05:37 PM

475 posts, read 1,575,144 times
Good point...I always find it a bit dubious when one-posters suddenly come in and post about how good a particular merchant is...and then disappears off the radar.

Old 04-12-2009, 07:16 PM

63 posts, read 145,367 times
I just noticed they're opening one of these in the Cary Park Town Center shopping center at the corner of Carpenter Fire Station and Green Level to Durham.

Old 03-07-2010, 10:44 AM

245 posts, read 809,133 times
I found this old post and wanted to throw a line out there in hope for some more recent information!
My kids love math, and I was thinking that they would probably love to do a summer camp at Mathnasium. I'm conflicted though, since my memories of summer camp run more along the lines of canoe trips and noisy bus rides!
Please share your opinion of any of the local mathnasiums. Thanks!

Old 03-07-2010, 11:42 AM

475 posts, read 1,575,144 times
I would be interested in getting feedback, especially the one in Cary Park...

Old 03-07-2010, 03:59 PM

476 posts, read 1,676,465 times
I cannot speak from personal experience, but a LOT of children in our neighborhood go to the Mathnasium near Cary Park (used to be Green Level to Durham, now another Green Level Road name and Carpernter Fire Station).

The parents seem to LOVE it and say that it has helped their kids. I have NOT heard anything negative about it at all.

Old 03-09-2010, 05:22 PM

379 posts, read 959,164 times
Thumbs up Mathnasium of Cary Park

I have had first hand experience with Mathnasium of Cary Park. The owners and staff are wonderful and put their all into this program. There are many different levels of children that attend- above grade level and below, but one would never know the difference.

My daughter attended for 6 months and her grade improved from a 2 to a 3 within the first 3 months. (results may vary) One thing that is great is that you can count on your kids wanting to go there. They made learning fun and teach different strategies on solving problems.

I have never experienced running around or any disorderly behavior at this location. The instructors always greet the children, and they even open the door if they see you pull up! Also, if another parent is ever pick up your child, lets say you carpool, a form must be filled out with their names on it, and it is kept on file. It is very clean as well.

If you are unsure, do the free one week trial when it is offered. I can guarantee you'll sign up.

I can't say enough about MATHNASIUM OF CARY PARK! Hope this helps.

Old 03-09-2010, 07:15 PM

24 posts, read 64,151 times
My neighbor sent her daughter to the Cary Park location and I know she had a very positive experience there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary