U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 01:51 PM

22 posts, read 42,832 times
I was very disappointed to see the prices at the Chop House.

A single chicken-breast dish for more than $20? You've got to be kidding me.

I was hoping for a place that I wouldn't mind eating any day of the week, not one of the more expensive places in town. I've lost any motivation to even try them at this point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2007, 02:04 PM

3,124 posts, read 8,732,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellybiscuit View Post
I was very disappointed to see the prices at the Chop House.

A single chicken-breast dish for more than $20? You've got to be kidding me.

I was hoping for a place that I wouldn't mind eating any day of the week, not one of the more expensive places in town. I've lost any motivation to even try them at this point.
I guess I never think of Chop house as inexpensive.

Old 04-20-2007, 02:11 PM

22 posts, read 42,832 times
I'd never eaten at one, as I have no desire to drive to morrisville to eat.

Of course, there's so many "chop houses" around now, that it's hard to tell them apart.

Old 04-20-2007, 09:39 PM

10,330 posts, read 17,183,662 times
ok ok so are we getting the Andy's???

Vicki

Old 05-10-2007, 08:52 PM
NG2

61 posts, read 89,255 times
I keep driving by the shopping center to figure out what is going in... it definitely looks like there is another restaurant being built out.

Old 01-26-2008, 09:02 PM

9,055 posts, read 18,136,684 times
Default New businesses in Falls River Strip Mall

Stopped by the strip Mall today. There is a new place filling the old Wake Up Wired location. It is called Taza and it looks like it is a Greek / Mediterranean place. It looked very busy tonight when I drove by. I also saw a sign in the empty space next to the book store that said "coming soon" ~ Sake House.

I am glad to see some new places move into this strip mall.

Old 01-26-2008, 09:12 PM

10,330 posts, read 17,183,662 times
I've eaten at the Andy's a few times. I love those orangeades!

There seems to be some type of home store, accessories? I haven't had time to get in to see what they have.

Vicki

Old 01-26-2008, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
I've eaten at the Andy's a few times. I love those orangeades!

There seems to be some type of home store, accessories? I haven't had time to get in to see what they have.

Vicki
Just had my first Andy's burger last week. It was very good. I didn't realize they sold orangeades. I will have to try one next time. Sounds delicious!

Old 01-26-2008, 09:27 PM

2,688 posts, read 4,558,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North_Raleigh_Guy View Post
Interesting.....It does look like from the design of one of the new buildings that it will definitely be a restaurant. I wonder if it is one of those you mentioned. By the way, what type of place is an Andy's Restaurant? I have never heard of that place before. I am really looking forward to more places opening up in that strip mall. Like Skipstone said, it is a very convenient location!
There is one off S. Main in Wake Forest in the strip mall next to the WalMart. Food and service is good with an old time atmosphere. Here is their companies website. click on locations and you will see its a big chain.

Andy's Cheesesteaks & Cheeseburgers (broken link)

Old 02-07-2008, 10:10 AM

Default Anotehr update

Quote:
Originally Posted by North_Raleigh_Guy View Post
Stopped by the strip Mall today. There is a new place filling the old Wake Up Wired location. It is called Taza and it looks like it is a Greek / Mediterranean place. It looked very busy tonight when I drove by. I also saw a sign in the empty space next to the book store that said "coming soon" ~ Sake House.

I am glad to see some new places move into this strip mall.
As I drove through the strip mall last night I noticed another storefront is in the process of being filled. The sign in the window announcing the future business read:

"With Love from NY"

Authentic NY Deli.

Sounds like another great addition! I hope it turns out to be a great deli!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary