Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2008, 06:47 AM

2 posts, read 9,061 times

Advertisements

I am considering purchasing a home in Keystone Crossing. Does anyone have any information or pros and cons to the builders (Perry Builders and Jordan Built Homes) and community?

My two concerns about the community are the small lots sizes and lack of green space. It doesn't seem like anyone really has a yard and I don't see any plans for a playground or park in the neighborhood.

Thank you in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2008, 08:07 AM

2 posts, read 6,110 times
I am a resident of Keystone...
As you know, it's in not good school area and the noise from the train
I have no kids..it doesn't matter to me. I am trying to get used to noise from the train too
However, the other concern is that the tax is really high in Durham County, compared to Wake County.
I found the tax I pay will catch up the money I save from buying Durham County instead of Wake...
Also to my knowledge, Morrisville Mission Board does have concerns about the entrance off Church St.
That's not easy to get out because of the railroad. Also it's kind of dangerous too
I might still consider to buy something in Wake county next time just because of future value and tax...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary