Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2010, 09:20 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,219,613 times

Advertisements

I met a bunch of lions fans at a recent seminar put on by AA...most were well on there way towards recovery--

The group has a NEW motto--

There really are great NFL games in America, just not in Detroit (0-3) !

I can enjoy football without drinking, unless it's in Detroit...

Bring back Darryl Rogers and Billy Simms...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2010, 08:13 AM

4 posts, read 6,552 times
Thinking of going to watch the Giants game this Sunday in WF unless someone knows where a pack of Lions fans might be found. And yes...we come out in public as Lions fans.

Old 10-20-2010, 08:14 AM

18 posts, read 53,111 times
Default lions fan

Just now saw your message. I was at the Ale House in Cary watching the Giants v Lions game this past Sunday. They actually had the sound on for our game too. That was a bonus. Would like to meet some other Lions fans in the area. WF is a bit of a drive. I usually watch the games in the Cary Crossroads area but would be willing to go to downtown Raleigh too.

Old 10-20-2010, 08:18 AM

18 posts, read 53,111 times
Default Lions games

Which Ale House are you referring to? I sometimes go to the Carolina Ale House in Cary Crossroads. One of the bartenders is actually a Lions fan. Before the next game, I will send out a post and see if people want to meet somewhere.

Old 10-31-2010, 10:26 AM

4 posts, read 6,552 times
Thumbs up Ack

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenRaleighCFP View Post
Which Ale House are you referring to? I sometimes go to the Carolina Ale House in Cary Crossroads. One of the bartenders is actually a Lions fan. Before the next game, I will send out a post and see if people want to meet somewhere.
Just saw this. Will have to make plans to see a game - happy to meet some other Lions fans.

Old 12-11-2011, 02:06 PM

1 posts, read 876 times
I wonder if anyone is interested in revisiting finding a bar that we can take over for the Lions in the Triangle? Brier Creek would be a good medium for Durham and Raleigh fans. Wild Wings currently host the University of Michigan Triangle Alumni Club so they may be an option.

Old 01-24-2014, 01:57 PM

1 posts, read 578 times
Any fans in jacksonville nc
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary