Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 03:55 PM

1,788 posts, read 3,919,012 times

Advertisements

Just saw a news clip stating that a scumbag broke into a home in Cary. He then used a statue to hit the husband over the head and then raped his wife. Nice! Lock up your doors people, be safe!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2008, 04:03 PM

4,266 posts, read 11,418,220 times
Unfortunately, crime is everywhere. Cary is not immune although it is generally a pretty safe place.

Old 09-28-2008, 04:14 PM

12,626 posts, read 32,046,770 times
It's sad but it sadly it happens everywhere!

Old 09-28-2008, 04:22 PM

65 posts, read 266,856 times
Sure crime is everywhere but I have noticed a problem with illegal aliens from a certain region of the world simply behaving in an unacceptable manner! I am also an immirgrant. My wife speaks spanish but does not look very latino. She constantly overhears groups of men making very derogatory and sexist comments about her and other woman that they are eyeballing at the park, shops, construction sites... I am not surprised with the increase in crime just look around. Unfortunately there is always (through out the world) a direct correlation between crime and the number of un documented aliens. Sorry if I offended anyone but thats my take on it. My thoughts go out to any one affected by crime.

Last edited by A10ACE; 09-28-2008 at 04:30 PM..

Old 09-28-2008, 04:23 PM

76 posts, read 195,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaCowboy View Post
Just saw a news clip stating that a scumbag broke into a home in Cary. He then used a statue to hit the husband over the head and then raped his wife. Nice! Lock up your doors people, be safe!

Where did this happen?

Old 09-28-2008, 04:27 PM

1,788 posts, read 3,919,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A10ACE View Post
Sure crime is everywere but I have noticed a problem with illegal aliens from a certain region of the world simply behaving in an unaceptable manner! I am also an immergrant. My wife speaks spanish but does not look very latino. She constanly overhears groups of men making very derogitory and sexist comments about her and other woman that they are eyeballing at the park, shops, construction sites... I am not suprised with the increase in crime just look around. Unfortunatly there is always (throught the world) a direct correlation between crime and the number of un documented aliens. Sorry if I offended anyone but thats my take on it. My thoughts go out to any one affected by crime.
They have caught the guy and had his photo on the news, he was a white guy. FYI Sorry he could not be Latino, I know it is a bit of a letdown.

Old 09-28-2008, 04:28 PM

677 posts, read 1,902,760 times
It happened in McGregor Downs and a 17 year old was arrested. The story is on wral.com

Old 09-28-2008, 04:30 PM

574 posts, read 1,208,647 times
Quote:
They have caught the guy and had his photo on the news, he was a white guy. FYI Sorry he could not be Latino, I know it is a bit of a letdown.
I knew it. Another white Apex teen. You can tell they are all up to no good just by looking at them. If we could find a way to get rid of them, we'd all be safer.

Old 09-28-2008, 04:33 PM

65 posts, read 266,856 times
Quote:
Thanks for the info. I did not once say that this guy is or will be a latino. My point was general just look at the rest of the USA. In general it is a big problem. I think it should have been a seperate thread. Trust me I am not a racist. PC is BS

Old 09-28-2008, 04:48 PM

4,266 posts, read 11,418,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyMarshall View Post
I knew it. Another white Apex teen. You can tell they are all up to no good just by looking at them. If we could find a way to get rid of them, we'd all be safer.
Oh c'mon - you can't generalize about white teens in Apex! Every city and town has its share of good and bad kids. You cannot say anyone is up to "no good" by the way they look. Judging people by how they look is a dangerous and slippery slope.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary