U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Halloween!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-30-2008, 07:45 PM

945 posts, read 1,275,876 times
Arrow The Triangle Dysfunctional Family

I have been reading a lot of our threads tonight, including a lot that are not about Cary..........believe it or not. I just started laughing out loud and had to post this. Take some time and read all of our responses to other people. We are like a dysfunctional family at the holidays. Seriously. We are nitpicking everything. We are even doing it in a golfing thread. If you all take some time to read, instead of post for a little while, you will notice the same thing I just did. It's like an Everybody Loves Raymond episode, when the parents are at Ray's house..........for the holidays.

I officially take the hatchet for everyone, so now can we resume normal positive feelings for each other? I don't think most people here have any bad intent, but our emotions have gotten the best of us. Let's regroup and start over. Let's not sweat the small stuff. Let's talk about individual issues and not stereotype an entire town. Let's not say the other person lied or is wrong, but let's just say "my opinion is different and here is why". I know we can do it.
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary