Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2007, 07:04 PM

10 posts, read 39,842 times

Advertisements

How is the area around Oak Park developments? Sidewalks, community...Is it Rolesville? Is it Franklinton, What schools are there, etc

Thanks to everyone!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2007, 09:27 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,230,653 times
There is a neighborhood called Oak Park but I don't know of a town.

The Oak Park neighborhood is off Glenwood Avenue and Duraleigh.

Could that be it?

Vicki

Old 03-10-2007, 05:14 AM

10 posts, read 39,842 times
yes, Vicki, thats it..what's it like??

Old 03-10-2007, 05:25 AM

1,540 posts, read 5,561,845 times
Oak Park is a community off Glenwood Ave in Raleigh. It is an nice older established community, convenient to alot. Oak Park has some very nice older homes, and the trees are there :-) But like alot of older communities, you get the people that have taken care of their homes, and then the others that let it go. Overall though it is a good area. I have showed several homes that were very nice, and then again one that was awful. You can have that anywhere though, some people just don't know how to keep things nice.

Old 03-10-2007, 04:50 PM

207 posts, read 1,088,522 times
Oak Park is a new subdivison being built in southern Franklin County. It is a Youngsville address, 27596 zip code. The area is nice... Rural feel, not much around other than a few commercial/industrial type businesses and farmland. Lots of other nice subdivisions being built around it including Hidden Lake (homes start at $900,000 there) which is right down the road. This southern portion of Franklin County is really growing and Oak Park is one of the nicer subdivisions in the area. Not sure if the builder is planning sidewalks, there are sidewalks in front of the models but I don't know if this will be carried over to the rest of the community. The builder is Keystone. County/city water and sewer, no septic tanks. Many different housing plans to choose from. If you want to learn more about the community/schools you can visit in person or look in one of those free housing publications (New Home Guide or New Homes & Ideas) that you find in front of shopping centers...

Old 11-18-2007, 02:04 PM

3 posts, read 8,259 times
Oak Park Does have sidewalks. It is a really nice neighborhood. There is a lot happening in Youngsville right now. There is a new Food Lion that just went in on Capital and new elementary school is being built for this area that will be done by 2008. The prices are great for the size home that you get.

Old 11-18-2007, 02:33 PM

110 posts, read 168,213 times
Default Check out this Oak Park Home!

I found this home in Oak Park, by Keystone Builders and it is beautiful!!! Great price too! It is a new neighborhood and in a great location right off Capital Blvd (US1) on the North side of Youngsville. I haven't decided whether I want to build or buy one of the homes already built. does anyone have any opinions?
Attached Thumbnails
Oak Park..What town is this?  Area?-op-l-ii.jpg  

Old 12-11-2007, 08:56 PM

404 posts, read 2,615,683 times
please tell me more about the new youngsville elementary for 2008 you mentioned

Old 12-23-2007, 10:48 PM

267 posts, read 1,019,474 times
Suzmyers,

I have had previous dealings with Keystone Builders, and I have several issues with them.

PM me for more info.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary