Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 04:49 PM

337 posts, read 1,138,613 times

Advertisements

In case anyone missed it there was a story in today's N&O about the previous hotdog record holder at the Roast Grill reclaiming the record. 18 dogs in 23 minutes.
A hot dogger proves he can still kick buns - Lifestyles - News & Observer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2009, 05:40 AM

460 posts, read 1,274,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raleighmark View Post
In case anyone missed it there was a story in today's N&O about the previous hotdog record holder at the Roast Grill reclaiming the record. 18 dogs in 23 minutes.
A hot dogger proves he can still kick buns - Lifestyles - News & Observer
I saw that! Made me hungry! Hoping to swing by there this weekend.

I LOVE B's! Always used to hit that place when I was in school at ECU.

Old 06-17-2009, 11:50 PM

1 posts, read 3,839 times
Default But can we find out who he "imports" his hot dogs from

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poggly Woggly View Post
Although it's still one of my favorite hot dogs, I tend to agree. Mrs. Charles was such a dear old lady. She gave her hot dogs that special touch
Can anyone tell me who he imports his hot dogs from in michigan????? They look so tasty! maybe a box in the trash from the meat market in michigan behind the store!!!!! that might break the case!!!!

Old 06-18-2009, 04:53 AM

8,159 posts, read 10,928,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentone View Post
Can anyone tell me who he imports his hot dogs from in michigan????? They look so tasty! maybe a box in the trash from the meat market in michigan behind the store!!!!! that might break the case!!!!
I heard Mrs. Charles tell a customer once that her dogs were Swift Premium Hot Dogs, although she may have been pulling his leg.

Old 06-18-2009, 08:02 PM

1,561 posts, read 5,158,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletupelo View Post
Man vs Food
anyone else want to change the sign on Glenwood for "Eastman Carpet" to "Eat Man Carpet?" that sign catches my eye every time i drive by....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary