Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 08:48 PM

4 posts, read 30,141 times

Advertisements

Thank you for your responses! I now have a follow-up question, but will make a new thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nclover View Post
all my husband got was a book.

LOL You crack me up. Trust me, mine has not gotten anything in years, so I thought I'd go a litte crazy this year. Something way off scale of the norm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterboy526 View Post
Now that I'm in my 30's married with a kid, I usually don't frequent those places anymore, but have nothing against it personally.
Yeah, we are in our 30's also, with 2 kids. We certainly don't frequent them. Just figured why act our responsible age? Let's break out of that mold for a night. We might find it not any good, but doesn't hurt to do something different. Besides we have a backup plan. NO KIDS all night and a hotel room!!

Thanks agian all!

Old 04-15-2009, 08:53 PM

4 posts, read 30,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC81 View Post
I don't know why no one has asked the important question here. You're taking your hubby there for your anniversary...do you have a sister? I'm sure there are some guys here that would die for that type of openmindedness.

LOL!! I didn't see this until after my 1st reply. You are too funny!!
Nope, no sister. Sorry! And believe me, I.have not always been this way. I grew into openmindedness. My poor hubby chose not to even do the strip club thing for his bachelor party for fear of me getting unglued. (I was so young and silly then)

So I guess you could say I am making it up to him.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary