U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2009, 03:36 PM

2 posts, read 17,839 times

Advertisements

Has anyone living in cobblestone noticed alot of noise coming from cars driving down the road? I just find this extremely annoying and some people have kids that need sleep.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2009, 11:30 AM

1,515 posts, read 6,338,466 times
Not sure what you are talking about...I live kind of near the front entrance, I haven't heard any loud music or anything. I think at one point, the HOA was talking about putting in some speed bumps.

Maybe it's where my house sits, its pretty silent where I'm at. I have noticed that the amount of teens walking in the middle of the road has ceased since the incident last week so I feel a bit better about that.

Old 12-16-2009, 09:28 AM

237 posts, read 839,925 times
Default cobble stone

I am surprised anyone is even buying there.. The shopping center at route 70 there is the dirtiest and nastiest in clayton,reminds me of trenton nj.... the area when you drive through looks so raggity and run down, and the apt complex there is full of sec 8 tenants and alot of problems. we left trenon nj to get away from that whole ghetto vib .... A friend looked at the apt complex there...there and we visible saw roachs and the place stunk. with all the nice developements in clayton . Flowers , tafton , wynston , ... etc. I will have to say cobblestone gets the lowest score in my book and in anyone that really compares it to others wil have to agree and yes you get alot of sqft for the money , now you know why.....

Old 12-16-2009, 12:52 PM

298 posts, read 1,097,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bull136 View Post
I am surprised anyone is even buying there.. The shopping center at route 70 there is the dirtiest and nastiest in clayton,reminds me of trenton nj.... the area when you drive through looks so raggity and run down, and the apt complex there is full of sec 8 tenants and alot of problems. we left trenon nj to get away from that whole ghetto vib .... A friend looked at the apt complex there...there and we visible saw roachs and the place stunk. with all the nice developements in clayton . Flowers , tafton , wynston , ... etc. I will have to say cobblestone gets the lowest score in my book and in anyone that really compares it to others wil have to agree and yes you get alot of sqft for the money , now you know why.....

Come on now, Trenton isn't all bad.

Old 01-24-2010, 05:01 PM

22 posts, read 122,842 times
Anyone else think this place is a bad area? I looked at a house in this development on Saturday and it was pretty amazing. Neighborhood seemed pretty low key and quiet. The town itself had some very charming areas. Sure there were some trailer parks and areas that werent pretty to look at but I walked away with a good impression. Cobblestone itself seemed very nice....so what do you all know that I dont?

Anyone else have any input that I would find useful?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary