Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2007, 09:08 AM

67 posts, read 334,811 times

Advertisements

I've recently begun to work in D-town Raleigh near Glenwood and noticed a ton of salons but not a single barber shop. Don't guys go to barber shops anymore? Can anyone recommend one? Maybe I should open one??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2007, 10:37 AM

445 posts, read 1,859,195 times
There actually are a few barbershops downtown. There is one next to the Progress Energy Building on Fayetteville Street (Corner of Fayetteville and Davie Streets). There are also a couple of others on Wilmington Street - one is at the corner of Wilmington and Davie Streets, next to Clyde Cooper's BBQ.

Old 05-10-2007, 10:40 AM

135 posts, read 786,005 times
There are three barbershops in Downtown that I know of. Two of them are in the central business district. I go to this little ghetto barbershop on the corner of Wilmington and Davie St across from the Progress Energy tower. There's also another one directly on Fayetteville street across from the Sheraton. I've never visited that one though.

The other one I know of is on Lenoir St. near Shaw University.

Old 05-10-2007, 10:41 AM

135 posts, read 786,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfrank2109 View Post
There actually are a few barbershops downtown. There is one next to the Progress Energy Building on Fayetteville Street (Corner of Fayetteville and Davie Streets). There are also a couple of others on Wilmington Street - one is at the corner of Wilmington and Davie Streets, next to Clyde Cooper's BBQ.
Wow... sorry for the double post. You beat me to it LOL.

Old 07-14-2009, 06:17 PM

1 posts, read 3,986 times
there is a barber shop on lenoir street downtown near shaw university. it is on the corner of blount and lenoir-anyone know the name or phone number for this particular shop?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary