Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2006, 07:57 AM

5 posts, read 15,600 times

Advertisements

Hi there.

Is anyone familar with the Sundance Ranch? It just looks so awesome for someone who likes to live small and loves horses! I would live it if someone has some information on this place and the lady who runs it. Her name is Wendy White.

Also the Princeton School District.

Thanks from Roseville, California

Jennifer

Old 01-03-2009, 05:57 PM

1 posts, read 3,751 times
stay away from this place they are trouble, lots of cops at the owners apartment, fighting, screaming, loud people all the time. This is not a place for kids. I would recommend you finding somewhere else to go. I am having to take this to court and I will leave it at that...

Old 11-10-2009, 03:28 PM

1 posts, read 3,298 times
Default And you should ask Jenn Carmona what she thought...

It is very difficult to please some people. As I recognize the userid, I know that the writer is someone who could not be pleased. She received her full security deposit back in a timely manner, and of course never went to court with me. It's unfortunate that some people have to be so mean. Jenn Carmona and I are still friends, she having lived on the property until she bought a home a year later. She was very happy to have lived at the ranch and would be a staunch cheerleader if you asked her about us! Wendy White
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary