Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 01:24 PM

2 posts, read 8,633 times

Advertisements

We have now resolved our issues with the builder. Apparently the market and the fact they are still building several homes slowed their response to us.
As I mentioned this Pinnacle house is one of the best constructed we looked at. And now that we are living in it has been a best house we have ever lived in. During the inspection the contractor doing the inspection said that the framing and quality of construction was one of the best he has seen. The house is GREAT! The development is GREAT! The commute into Raleigh is not bad.
I now highly recomend this development and builder.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2009, 07:42 AM

1 posts, read 1,804 times
Default Need Dog daycare information - new to Wake Forest and NC

Hello!
My husband and I just moved into the neighborhood last week and we LOVE the neighborhood. People are so friendly!
Could someone please let me know if you know of a dog sitter or a dog day care? WE have a 2 year old golden retriever mix and need a place for her to stay 1 or 2 nights.

Thanks!

Old 06-08-2009, 07:56 AM

12,475 posts, read 32,228,719 times
I recently sold a home in there and closed about a month ago. It was built by Pinnacle and I have nothing but GOOD things to say about them!

The home was about 95% finished when we found it and the builder (Mike) met with us to go through the house and asked repeatedly if there was anything that we wanted changed.

He was there for our walk through and it was amazing.

Can't beat a custom builder!

Vicki

Old 07-03-2009, 07:47 AM

1 posts, read 1,743 times
Default Pinnacle Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezpass View Post
I live in The Preserve at Smith Creek and it is GREAT!
The neighborhood association is very active and the environment could not be better. It is only 17 miles to the Crabtree mall area and traffic compared to coming in from Cary or Apex is not bad. Less than 8 miles away are Home Depot and Fool lion is less than 5 miles away.
The houses are all different and well built. Our builder was Pinnacle Homes they were great during the sale but now that they are paid they will not return any calls or emails to finish the punch list. So be aware.
Can you provide additional details about your experience with Pinnacle?

Old 08-07-2009, 05:02 PM

1 posts, read 1,670 times
Default Happy in the Preserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedger2 View Post
Can you provide additional details about your experience with Pinnacle?
We have lived in the Preserve at Smith Creek for 2 years. Our home was built by Pinnacle and we are very satisfied with the quality of our home. In fact, we also recently built an additional garage and used Pinnacle. They build a lot of homes in the Preserve, and can be found just about every day in the neighborhood. They have also actively supported the community, which we also appreciate.

If you want to learn more about the community, check out the HOA site at preserveatsmithcreek.com. It is a very active community with lots of involved homeowners. We've had a great experience here and hope you will too.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:42 PM

3 posts, read 7,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North_Raleigh_Guy View Post
Anybody live in or familiar with a Development in Southern Granville County called The Preserve at Smith Creek ? A coworker of mine mentioned he and his wife are thinking of moving out there for more space. He knows I am pretty much addicted to this forum and asked that I ask around for people's thoughts on the Development. Personally, I think it is Waaaay too far out there for somebody who needs to commute to downtown Raleigh, but I was wondering what others might know about that subdivision. I believe it is in its first Phase of development and has lots around 1 acre. Is there anything out that way or do you pretty much have to come into Wake Forest for shopping? Anybody commute from Southern Granville into Raleigh? I will tell him about checking for school info from the usual websites but if anybody has any first hand info I would love to pass your experiences on to him. Thanks!

~ NRG
We live in the Preserve now for almost two years. WE LOVE IT! The best neighborhood. I work in Raleigh off Falls of Neuse only takes me 15-20 minutes into work and to downtown Raleigh about 40-45 minute. Most of my commuting route is driving past Falls Lake. What a way to unwind after a long day at work, its a beautiful drive. At first I thought is seemed waaaayy out as well but I can tell you after living here and the quality of life, great neighbors, room to breathe it is so worth it!! As others have said the grocery stores and basic needs are plenty close and I am sure that in no time we will have all sorts of new choices available.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary