Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2007, 08:12 AM

2,183 posts, read 7,970,749 times

Advertisements

What would be a good urgent care to go to from the Holly Springs area? Have not found a DR yet and I am sick (sinus infection) and the earliest a DR can see me is 3 weeks because I am not an exhisting patient. So looks like I need to take myself into an urgent care. I need some drugs Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2007, 09:10 AM

1,246 posts, read 4,174,404 times
I think my mom used Rex urgent care in Cary on Cary pkwy. She seemed to be satisfied with the care she received.

Old 05-22-2007, 09:25 AM

273 posts, read 908,614 times
One of the very best and most moderately priced has always been Accent Urgent Care (they also do pediatrics and school sports exams). At one time they were staffed by doctors who also staff the Emergency Room at the Wake Medical Center Hospital at Cary. They are great with kids and more severe 'urgent' issues that do not really need an emergency room. They are located in the business plaza beside to the Hospital at the corner of Tryon & Kildaire. I know that is not convenient to Holly Springs but wanted to mention it in case you were up that way.

Lately I have been using the CVS Minute Clinic for everything --they are especially good if you know what is wrong with you and are moderately priced (posted prices on their doors for sinus infections are $59 to $99). There are CVS drug stores in most cities.

You did not mention if you had insurance but both places take most plans.

I hope you feel better soon!

Old 05-22-2007, 09:28 AM

4,477 posts, read 11,578,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cncsmomndad View Post
I think my mom used Rex urgent care in Cary on Cary pkwy. She seemed to be satisfied with the care she received.
I went to Rex back in the fall - the people were nice, and the wait wasn't too long. I'd go there again. Not that convenient to Holly Springs though.

Old 05-22-2007, 10:36 AM

8,269 posts, read 25,024,587 times
We use Rex Urgent Care on Cary Parkway, but we live in Cary so it's convenient for us. The wait is usually a couple of hours though UNLESS you can get there first thing in the morning when they open.

Old 05-22-2007, 01:14 PM

2,183 posts, read 7,970,749 times
Thank you everyone. I went to the Accent on Tryon and Kildaire FArm. No wait and they were very nice and effecient.

Old 01-31-2008, 03:44 PM

1 posts, read 8,494 times
Default New Urgent Care

There is a new urgent care very convenient to Holly Springs. The name is Urgent Care of Cary and it is located at the intersection of Ten Ten Road and Kildaire Farm Road. The building is new and very nice, there was no wait when I was there, and the PA and staff were very friendly. Definitely beats driving into Cary!

Old 02-06-2008, 01:19 PM

1 posts, read 8,396 times
Default Tricity Family Medicine & Urgent Care Clinic

Tricity Family Medicine & Urgent Care Clinic has recently opened at 106 Hyannis Drive, Holly Springs, NC. I believe their number is 919-363-8666.
I have heard good things about Dr.Bunao & staff.

Old 02-06-2008, 01:38 PM

90 posts, read 296,091 times
Definitely second Accent Urgent Care and After Hours Peds on Tryon (I'm a nurse, so I have a lot of second opinions on them - all positive.)

But I don't know anything about the new Holly Springs Urgent Cares! Good to hear other people's experiences!

Old 02-06-2008, 02:01 PM

19 posts, read 54,029 times
Default New Urgent Care

I second the mention of the urgent care in the new shopping center at Ten-Ten and Kildaire Farms. I sliced up my finger cooking and they patched me up with a smile. It is so new there was no wait and they had a very helpful and friendly staff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary