U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-03-2010, 06:40 PM

3,651 posts, read 5,638,826 times

Advertisements

I'm sorry but this post was either mind-numbingly naive or is looking for someone similar. Go on a trip to Thailand with a total stranger? Yeah THAT'S a good idea.

If you're sincere, you are begging for trouble - not to mention apparently disregarding the possibility that after you factor in airfare, it might not cost much more (if at all) here in the states, as evidenced by the post above.

If you're not sincere, anyone going with you is begging for trouble. Not saying you're not per se and nothing personal, but hey this is the internet; who knows?

Anyway again no offense; if you think it's so great and are sincere, it's your body and good luck. But I would at least double-check diff places in the states.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 01-03-2010 at 08:16 PM.. Reason: Edited out off-topic comments

Old 01-03-2010, 06:57 PM

11,151 posts, read 9,634,511 times
Thank you, Joey -- you've made some great points there.

And since this really isn't a "local" issue -- nor am I sure it's really an appropriate use of this forum anyway, I'm going to put an end to the thread.

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary