U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2010, 01:54 PM

15 posts, read 23,535 times

Advertisements

I have read some of the threads here but only found a few developement that were mentioned.

We are looking for a planned community that is family friendly, good schools, and still have new homes available. We like boating and golfing and our kids love playing soccer and swimming.

There are a few communities I found online but I'm sure I have missed several. Also, everything online looks nice and they can't tell you about the schools and if there are several young kids or empty nesters. They can't give out this info. and this is important to us in our search. We are flexible where we are located since we both work from our home remotely. We are now in Charlotte but want to move closer to Raleigh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2010, 01:57 PM

869 posts, read 2,600,583 times
If you could provide readers with a price range for your desired home? That's a key factor in the Triangle. Thanks.

Old 01-19-2010, 01:59 PM

15 posts, read 23,535 times
Default Homes

We are looking in the 350 to 500k price range. I guess it depends on what the property taxes are and HOA's to be in a planned community. We will weigh that out once we find a few places we like.

Old 01-19-2010, 02:29 PM

152 posts, read 475,090 times
Just an FYI - people find it really annoying when you post essentially the same questions over and over in multiple threads. It takes up board space.

People will answer all your questions, especially if you are nice no need to start multiple threads.

Old 01-19-2010, 04:23 PM

57 posts, read 129,267 times
We moved to Holly Springs in October, WoodCreek Subdivision. We absolutely love it...it is a new sub so pretty much anything you want will be new and in your price range. We have three kids and LOVE Holly Springs Elementary...I am highly impressed with the school! PM me if you need!

Old 04-10-2013, 12:44 PM

57 posts, read 162,836 times
coocarooch - still at Woodcreek? we have narrowed our new home search to there and Sunset Oaks. Do you still recommmend it? We have 4 and 1 year old daughters. Lots of kids? Social, and friendly? Any lots we should avoid/seek? MUCH appreciated!

Old 04-10-2013, 01:07 PM

219 posts, read 353,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coocarooch View Post
We moved to Holly Springs in October, WoodCreek Subdivision. We absolutely love it...it is a new sub so pretty much anything you want will be new and in your price range. We have three kids and LOVE Holly Springs Elementary...I am highly impressed with the school! PM me if you need!
I'd also like to know about WoodCreek too. My husband would want to move there but I've been looking more on the 55bypass side of HS (which I guess is not THAT far). How are the sizes of the backyards? We'd like a large flat one with some trees.

Old 04-10-2013, 07:48 PM

4,034 posts, read 5,551,753 times
You might want to use a PM to ask the previous poster. The last reply was 3 years ago and the poster may not be checking this thread!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary