U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 08:57 AM

29,465 posts, read 33,777,147 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly237 View Post
I love the look , especially with a goatee..
Very sexy.
You say it all and woman love to rub them
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2010, 09:08 AM

1,601 posts, read 2,703,372 times
Whats with people with all this hair on their head? How can they afford the shampoo bills?

Do you consider shaved, just clipped short or actually bic'd.

Old 01-20-2010, 09:42 AM

1,846 posts, read 4,107,133 times
I happen to have a full head of thick luxurious hair, but you can bet that if I began to lose it shaving my head would be a good alternative to trying to manipulate a partial head of hair.

Whenever I see a hairpiece, I can't help but think of that person as being a liar. If you think I believe that what is on top of your head actually grew there, I can't trust anything you say.

Old 01-20-2010, 09:43 AM

494 posts, read 1,196,436 times
I think it's a common thing for balding men to shave it off.The goatee thing I don't know maybe to balance out what their shaving off.

Old 01-20-2010, 01:45 PM

116 posts, read 285,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooni View Post
what good is a bald head for anyway??
My hubby has hair...but bald heads can be sexy and nice to rub!

Old 01-20-2010, 02:48 PM

621 posts, read 1,906,421 times
Quote:
I think it's a common thing for balding men to shave it off.The goatee thing I don't know maybe to balance out what their shaving off.
LOL... guess their compensating for something?

Quote:
Do you consider shaved, just clipped short or actually bic'd.
Good question... I perceive bic'd for men who don't have a choice...

Old 01-20-2010, 03:29 PM

10,323 posts, read 18,725,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooks2007 View Post
Maybe the southern states (AZ & TX where the OP has lived) have fewer shaven heads due to sun exposure...
You could be on to something there..I imagine it's unwise to have bare skin in that desert sun (at least without a hat).

Quote:
Whenever I see a hairpiece, I can't help but think of that person as being a liar. If you think I believe that what is on top of your head actually grew there, I can't trust anything you say.
Well, by definition, any hairpiece that you NOTICE is a "bad" one. There are many people who have "good" hairpieces and nobody realizes it--ditto with nose jobs, boob jobs, face lifts, etc. People notice the "bad" ones and don't realize how many indetectible ones are out there "fooling" them. I know a few folks who had hairpieces for years that I never would have guessed about, and if they hadn't eventually told me, I wouldn't know still.

Old 01-20-2010, 04:03 PM

932 posts, read 2,738,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRaleigh Mom View Post
I SECOND THAT!!! My husband shaves his head and has a goatee and I find him VERY sexy
Mine does too! Love it!!

Old 01-20-2010, 06:47 PM

424 posts, read 1,109,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooks2007 View Post
A cleanly shaved head is much more preferable than the attempt to disquise it with the dreaded "comb-over" - OMG!

Maybe the southern states (AZ & TX where the OP has lived) have fewer shaven heads due to sun exposure... I have not seen sunscreen specifically for the pate, but sounds like a niche market if anyone is looking to put out a new product!
Now this made me laugh right out loud. Honestly, you might be on to something!

Old 01-20-2010, 06:51 PM

424 posts, read 1,109,614 times
Great posts everyone. My husband has a FULL head of beautiful hair, and I think he will probably keep it. I will pass along that it doesn't appear to be something in the water, but a choice! I believe he will be relieved!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or