Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 12:46 PM

871 posts, read 3,018,394 times

Advertisements

cjchris,

Hold on buddy. I must agree there are a few hip-shot remarks above, and one juvenile post. Don't sweat it. I guess people are cranky this week because of the sorry weather. Just let it roll off.

I am glad you got a good deal. I bought my wife a brand new Avalon at Fred Anderson in 2005. It was an '06 model. It was roomy, smooth and, to me, fun to drive. My wife constantly complained of a "lurching" sensation when moving at low speed, and it was annoying. It's like the car could never decide which gear to be in.

We went to arbitaration and lost. We traded it in after owning it one year and, from our perspective, we have determined we will never buy another Toyota. Fred Anderson's sales people were very nice to us, great followup and all, but we won't go back.

If your Corolla makes you happy, then nothing else is relevant. It's a very popular car and I thank you for sharing the news with the CD community. Congrats! Have a great weekend.

Old 01-22-2010, 01:37 PM

770 posts, read 2,754,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjchris View Post
Based on the responses I got, why bother.

Whatever amount I post will get picked apart and criticized, so I have learned my lesson, thank you very much, and will just use this forum for research and not expect to be able to contribute in public, just by private message.
Don't worry about it . If you participate in an on line forum you have to have a thicker skin than usual because you are not filtering the receivers of your information , your just 'putting it out there' and when you do that you are communicating with some people who are idiots, uneducated,unsympathetic etc etc

Just let it bounce off you and move on
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary