U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2010, 10:43 AM

25 posts, read 62,944 times

Advertisements

Hi,

I am visiting the Triangle area next week to check things out. We are thinking of relocating our young family to the Triangle sometime in the near future and I am heading out there just to spend a few days in the area and get to know it a bit.

If we decide to make the move I will be brining my job with me (and my small business as well), but I am going to check out RTP while I am there as I would be looking for a job there if I ever need it.

We would be looking to buy a home in the $325K range so am going to check out a lot of neighborhoods that fall in that range in the Cary, Apex & Morrisville areas.

I will probably attend a Christian church service Sunday morning as well before my flight.

Any other suggestions of what I should check out to get to know the area while I am there? I am coming from California, so any other California transplants out there have any specific suggestions of things I should be sure not to miss?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2010, 11:10 AM

26 posts, read 54,881 times
Cary Park is on the outskirts of Cary but is very nice (has a lake, walking trail, grocery store within walking distance)...

Old 01-31-2010, 08:09 PM

25 posts, read 62,944 times
Cool, thanks Daisy283 - I will definitely check it out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary