U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-22-2010, 10:02 PM

8 posts, read 4,531 times
Default Anyone employed by a franchised car dealer in raleigh area?

I am moving to the area and seeing as I have applied to all ads, dealer websites, made some calls I was hoping that SOMEONE here is employed at a dealer and could possibly help out.

I am an experienced Service Advisor and have worked with Ford, Mitsubishi, and Chevy products.

Hell ill repay you in some way if you net me a position.

Thanks in advance!
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2010, 05:32 PM

8,362 posts, read 15,080,447 times
Be 100% sure you will have health insurance.

Until the Obama changes kick in, your child will most likely be totally uninsurable for years if you have a break in coverage.

Medicaid here is stingy and has very low income limits.

DO NOT come here without a job. Please be careful for your family's sake.

Good luck to you.
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary