U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 03-16-2010, 10:54 AM

748 posts, read 1,484,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue223 View Post
Norwood's Road Garden off Norwood Rd is without a doubt the place to get it and have it delivered. I was amazed by the quality of their mix.

Norwood Road Garden, Inc. - Landscaping Services - Raleigh, NC - Design Services

I second this. You can also contract them out to till and build the beds for you. I was pretty amazed at what they did for me and the price I paid. Cheap in my book.

I got 15 yards of their soil, tilling of 3 huge beds, creation of beds, install of roughly 50 plants , 9 yards triple shredded hardwood mulch installed all for around 1k. Completed in 1 full day.

I bought the plants myself in Angier.
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2010, 08:01 PM

330 posts, read 431,166 times
I went with Norwood based on the recommendation and the fact that there garden soil mix was $22/yard for 10 yards. Based on the pile in my driveway it looks like good stuff.

Hope my flowers like it.
The Gardens at Ashland Hall - Premier private garden in Raleigh, North Carolina
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary