U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2007, 10:22 PM

67 posts, read 192,129 times

Advertisements

The moving truck left 4 hours ago for NC. Every worldly posession our family owns was crammed into a 53' moving truck. My wife, 2 boys and I sat in the driveway as it disappeared down the street. Now we are in a hotel room here in NH until my kid finishes school and then we vacation for a week on Cape Cod. We are so anxious to get to NC the first week in July. It looks like we are going to settle in WF, i hope that we are not missing out on the fun in Cary/Apex. Let the goodtimes begin!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2007, 05:37 AM

13,155 posts, read 16,914,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fidorelo07 View Post
The moving truck left 4 hours ago for NC. Every worldly posession our family owns was crammed into a 53' moving truck. My wife, 2 boys and I sat in the driveway as it disappeared down the street. Now we are in a hotel room here in NH until my kid finishes school and then we vacation for a week on Cape Cod. We are so anxious to get to NC the first week in July. It looks like we are going to settle in WF, i hope that we are not missing out on the fun in Cary/Apex. Let the goodtimes begin!
We're from NH also - hope you have a good (well earned) vacation on the Cape, and welcome to NH. We're just outside of Wake Forest, which is very nice. I think you'll like it here.

Old 06-18-2007, 07:20 AM

67 posts, read 192,129 times
THanks! ARe you located in Youngsville? We looked there but wanted our kids in the Wake County school district. Also, I was concerned about the drive to RTP. Any good places to visit for dinner??

Old 06-18-2007, 08:41 AM

85 posts, read 293,695 times
I am packing now! What a nightmare. We are renting and will be looking while we are there. We are also looking at the wake forest area for the same reason. Where did you finally settle? Or could you PM me. I am really interested in finding a nice family area in Wake Forest. We are coming from NJ. Relocating for work
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary