Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Dakota > Rapid City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2008, 10:52 AM

4 posts, read 12,698 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone. My sister in law will be relocating to Rapid City for three months to complete a nursing residency at hospital and will need housing while in town, preferably close to hospital.

Does anyone know of any apt complexs or other housing sources which would allow a 3 monthy lease until mid August? A sublet would be great since it would likely all ready have utilities and such. She will not be bringing much furniture, since only there for three months, pretty much what fits in the car.

Any help would be great. She and her husband have visited the area and found it very friendly and the rentals affordable compared to WY where she was. Any help and contact information would be appreciated. They will actually be there this weekend to look.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2008, 12:20 PM

3,940 posts, read 14,664,867 times
There are plenty of apartment complexes to choose from that are very close to the hospital, but I am not sure if they'd allow 3 months only. I don't think there are many furnished apts in Rapid City and sublets are probably not advertised. Your best bet is to check out the Rapid City Journal or to just rent a motel at monthly rates. If she decides to check out apartments anyway, I could give you some really great ones to check out.

Old 07-10-2009, 02:03 AM

1 posts, read 2,031 times
This RN has an extra room for a nurse looking for 3 month stay in my house. Hospital not close, but in small town not far away. More than one hospital. Parks across the street, groceries within walking distance and bike path. Did you have any luck finding a place yet?

Old 07-10-2009, 10:46 AM

955 posts, read 3,637,968 times
Call the hospital HR dept - they may have suggestions as well as this is a common question for the medical depts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Dakota > Rapid City
View detailed profiles of: